Chapter 5: Why is the creeper hot?

A/N: Helllooo readers <3

okay so I am not good at this author’s note thing but I always had a fantasy to talk to readers :P

em.. we have a new entry in this chapter. It is not a main one yet but in further chapters, he has an important impact.

so the time between last upload and this has been so good, I finally got response and some followers too.

So this story has 10 votes at the moment, I thank EACH AND EVERY ONE of those people. It makes me feel good to write. Made my day! <3

and to these 76 readers too. Even though you guys are ‘silent’ readers, I like to see the number increasing, feel some kind of motivation. Thankyouuu :D

and for the comments too. Everybody, seriously it is so pleasant to see. Especially @Marieshadonna, she told me my mistakes and commented on mostly every chapter, tells how much you are in the story. Thank you soo much <3

please vote/comment/share/fan. J

-Watchy :*

---------Neha’s dress for the party on the side-------

Chapter 5: Why is a creeper hot?

NEHA’S P.O.V:

Kel woke me up in the morning today.

AGAIN.

Ughhhh! And this time guess where we had to go? Yes, for medi-pedi so-called treat to myself. But what kind of treat is it if I have to wake up early on this Friday morning, not to mention the last weekend of the holidays. But I just love this girl too much to say a ‘No’.

Anyways,  we were right now exiting from this place and on our way to home. Like every other party we attend, this time we won’t get ready together as Kel will do the ‘entry’ with her family. Yeah, they are ‘rules and regulations’ kind of people.

It was 2 when I was home and after un-countable reminders by Kel, now I know that I have to start getting ready till 7 max and reach the venue till 8:30 looking all hot and sexy. Kel’s words not mine.

I have a lot of time and I’m hungry too. Mom is obviously not home so I got my keys and went out of the house. 

After debating a lot, I finally choose this small cozy café, 15 mint drive away from my house which served the best sandwiches. As usual it wasn’t busy, which was a plus point I guess. I sat on a table and looked over at the menu after this sweet old waitress served me my soda. Looking for the menu, I decided to go for chicken cheese grilled sandwich with fries. Yummy.

While I was waiting for my food, I saw a hot guy of my age enter the café. He was alone. Probably waiting for his date or something. He took his seat on a corner so I couldn’t see him anymore. Oh well.

After completing the food and paying the bill, I was walking toward the exit when my phone rang and I started looking onto my bag for the device when I dumped into something, or someone, someone who definitely has muscles. Oh, and did I mention they had a drink in their hand which spilled over me? No? Well, yes it did.

“What theee.!” I exclaimed while running a hand on my shirt trying to get the drink out before it absorbs. “Shit, I’m so sorry. Sorry. Sorry” someone, he said.

I looked up to see, ‘the hot guy, who entered the café earlier’.

“i…eeemmm. It’s okay. Yes. It is okay. Definitely okay. Don’t worry about it.”  Shit. Why to go Neha.

The guy left out a chuckle making me more embarrassed and said. “No no. its not okay. I mean ruined your shirt. I should have been more concentrated but.. wait. I’ll help you clean.” He took my arm and started walking towards the washroom.