Hate or Love? You tell.

***"Well, you do have big boobs, might as well show them off a little" He said with that stupid hot smirk he always show. Son of a bitch. "Really? Maybe that is the difference between me and those sluts you have." I said and tried to move but he had other ideas. "Oh baby, don't you go being jealous and all for those girls, you know I will prefer you for a fuck over them any minute of the day in a heartbeat" Urrghhh. I HATE him for being this sexy. ***

Meet Neha, a cute pretty 17 years old. No, she is not that quite little shy girl who is bullied or whatever but not a bad girl either. But she owns heart made of gold which feels inappropriate to insult anybody and is too innocent for her own good.

Meet Jason, a.k.a Jay. You'll find him near bad news because he is bad news. No, he is not some drug-addict bully member of a gang but he is any parents' nightmare. Lives life as it takes without any care in the world. But yes, he does have a soft corner which nobody has yet seen well... until his life collides with Neha's.

Join these two young students, in their journey where life forces them to talk, know each other, become friends, have a connection and probably fall in love. But, will they? And if they do, will their love find its way? Or will they find their way to heartbreak?