Chapter 4: He is something weird

/N: sup silent readers? How disappointing it is to not get any response but I guess I don’t want to give up. Even if I’m insulted again and again: /

---Jason’s picture on the side, he is H.O.T----

-Watchy :*

____________________________________

Chapter 4: He is something weird.

JASON’S P.O.V:

Ha-Ha. That girl from parking lot again. The pretty one. Remember? Yeah. I think it’s not me, she is always annoyed. Second meeting in one day, and yet it was like she will explode. It’s fun to annoy these kind of people, time pass. Too bad, I don’t even know her name so we won’t be seeing each other again.

I made my way toward the elevator to leave the mall, as my phone rang. It was my mom; I wonder how she even remembers my name. “Yes mom?” I answered. “Oh hi sweetie. It’s me” dint I just said ‘mom’ to her? God. Why do I have a family like this? “Why did you call mom?” “I see how happy you are to talk to me. Anyways I have no time to have this convocation…” off course she doesn’t. “So let’s get to the point. You know that mall on the second street? The big one?” shit. The one I am at. No man. “Yes. I know it. Why?” “Yes, so this boutique ‘Plagie’ is there, on the second floor.” Please tell me it’s not what I think it is. Noo. “Yeah, so?” “Let me finish will you?” mom said and continued, “I bought a dress from there last weekend but it was a little longer then I normally wear so I gave it back on Monday, now that we have a party on Friday to attend I think I will wear that beautiful dress, what do you think?” did she call me to ask what I think about her dress? She didn’t let me finish and continued, “So I have no time to go and pick it up, you know Mrs. Lenn? She is having a party this evening and I have to go and my driver is also…” “Mom, why are you telling this all to me?” “Well, I just thought that my son will do this favor on my and go pick that dress up? Please?” “ohm.. emm. Actually mom..” “I knew it; I knew you won’t say no to your mom. How considerate of you hunny. I already talked to the manager there, she is a friend. She knows my son is coming so you just go and tell her your name yeah? Thank you so much baby. You don’t know how much help you are sweaty. Bye” already talked to her? Why did even ask me then? And she didn’t even let me answer and cut the phone. Off course she doesn’t have time. Oh mom.

I stopped by at second floor to look for this ‘Plagie’ shop. When I entered it, I could see why mom wanted her dress from here. It was huge. There were these small dresses and also those long gown ones and a white section too, you know for wedding and all? It was pretty expensive, I could tell by the looks. That’s what my mom does, spends money like no tomorrow.

I was seated on the on the sofa and waiting for the manager to come with mom’s dress after I talked to her. While playing on my phone, I heard two voices. Girls’ voices to be specific, they were arguing. Not ‘I hate you, bitch’ arguing but ‘this dress will look good on you, come on just look at it’ kind of argument. Girls, I swear.

Then I saw a familiar face, my girl from the parking lot. Funny eyen? She entered the changing room with a frown on her face and about 7 dresses in her hands. Guess she didn’t like shopping that much. Wow. One more plus point. Her friend was practically pushing her inside, the same girl from the car, who Nate thought was sexy, well she is. These two could not see me from here, perfect.

I saw turn by turn as the she came out in different dresses. All of them were pretty amazing and she looked equally sexy in all but I guess her friend was expecting something else. As she came out in her last dress, my breath skipped. She looked… I don’t even know what to say. This dress was simple, something I would want my girl to wear. Now, I’m not gay and I don’t know how to describe a dress but let’s see this, it was a faded red color, short but not much, it had this ribbon above her hips which gave it a frock style. It was see-through so had the same color slip inside and it was sleeve less. In short a pretty dress. And by the look on her face, she liked it too. But her friend said something in-between lines, “Neha it is way too simple” oh, so Neha is the name, pretty name. “You go inside and I’ll bring some more dresses for you to try on” she said and without waiting for her reply she was already on her way for the dresses. She came back in a minute or two with one more pile for Neha to try with about 8 dresses which caused Neha to frown. I saw Neha gave her the other dresses to keep back except the red one, which I liked as she was wearing that one.