Jealousy.

(I was lazy here)

“Uhhh guys, I'm still here.” Nikki mumbled, a bit confused with what was happening..

“Oh sorry Nikki.” Brandon apologized.

“Ahaha, yeah.. Sorry, Nikki” André said while blushing profusely.

“No it’s alright I guess I was just a bit jealous you can continue”  Nikki hushed, as she blushed slightly, the kiss was so unexpected.

Brandon grabbed André’s face softly, and gently with both hands, as he smiled, André knew what was happening and drifted towards him and engaged in Brandon’s request they stayed there making out until the ride came to a stop.

Finally, they got off of the ride. Brandon got off first, hoping nobody saw them kissing, he would be so embarrassed. Then André and Nikki, I guess the amusement park was a great and romantic idea for them.

The rest of the night was a blur, because everything happened so fast, André payed for everyone’s food, they bought cotton candy, hot dogs,  AND YUMMY italian pizza. To kick off the night, they all went to Andrè house to have a sleepover.

“Wow André, your house is impressive.” Nikki remarked as she walked in

“Yeah, like you..” Brandon muttered under his breath, whispering towards André.

“Soooo, do you guys want to go to my room, I’d like that a lot.” Andrè said to Brandon, AND Nikki to not forget about her, even though he wanted privacy to be with Brandon.

“Yeah for sure!” Brandon said eagerly, grinning softly.

“Yeah I guess so” Nikki added, smiling.

“Alright let's go Mon Amoures” Andrè said. They walked up the winding stairs to Andrè’s room.

“Guys I need to use the bathroom real quick!” Nikki said, a bit nervously and embarrassed.

“Okay, it’s towards the 4th door to the right.“ Andrè thought this was his chance to be alone with Brandon.

“Hey, Brandon, do you want to sit down besides me?” André said, and turned slightly to face Brandon, with a charming smile.

“Of course” Brandon replied.

Andre inched closer to Brandon. “I like you Brandon, I mean it a lot” Nikki suddenly opened the door. “Hey guys!... Oh, what’s going on?”

“NIKKI” Andre and Brandon said in unison.

“I’ll just go home” Nikki ran out the door,  crying because she was jealous of Brandon and Andre’s relationship.

“Nikki! Wait, come back! It’s not what it looks like, it’s a misunderstanding, please come back.”  Brandon yelped, standing up, as he reached for the door but it was too late.

Nikki walked home that night crying.

(She was talking to herself)

“I can’t believe they would do this to me!” Nikki sobbed, while laying on her bed, her hair was all messy.