Detention..

...
(Creator) Ethan:

I forgot to say. There will be 2 owners of this story so maybe you'll seem confused if I talk to myself, which is actually my friend that is helping me edit this story!

|| After that night ||

Monday, Day 2

Nikki brushed her teeth, and came downstairs to grab her breakfast.
Later, her dad drove her to school, give him a goodbye kiss on the cheek and left for school.

Chloe, Zoey, and Brandon wave at Nikki, then Nikki smiles as she stops and waves at them. But accidentally tripped over some backpacks that were spread all over the ground, as she hit the ground with a...THUMP!!

"NIKKI!" The three exclaimed in worry, as they rushed over to help Nikki up.

"Uhhhh... I-I'm okay guys! Didn't hurt at all!" Nikki lied, chuckling nervously, but it was clearly obvious she was lying because she had a bruise on her forehead! That fall sure was a huge & HARD fail! (LOL get it? "Fail" and "Fall" 😀 ... nvm)

"OMG, Nikki! You have a horrible bruise on your forehead!" Chloe blurted out, which made almost everyone stare at Nikki, Chloe, Zoey and Brandon.

"No I don't!" Nikki blushed from embarrassment. She tried to cover the bruise with her bangs.

"It's okay, we can just ask for an ice pack for your bruises! Nikki, we'll be right back."
Chloe replied, slightly nervous. Zoey and Chloe both rushed to the nurse's office, while Brandon stayed with Nikki.

"Nikki... Promise not to get mad, but... You remember that kiss from the ferris-wheel? I-I didn't know what I was exactly doing. I apologize to you, and I also apologized to André. But the thing is that, I don't think me and André can be friends anymore. It's just that he's been slightly awkward towards me, which I don't like." Brandon awkwardly stared at the floor, as he brushed his bangs out of his eyes.

"No no no no! That's fine, Brandon. Just... Uhm, thank you for being honest with me. I appreciate it, but one more thing, please don't act mean towards André like you used to, Okay?" Nikki replied, waving his apology like it wasn't all that big of a deal.

"Uh, I'll try... my best?" Brandon mumbled, which was more like a question. But he shrugged and nodded slightly, a bit unsure.

Brandon then awkwardly helped Nikki get up, which felt like people were still staring at them, giggling behind them.

"Oh, look! The love birds are at it again! You guys are always together, what's so good about you losers?!" Tiffany exclaimed, as she laughed like a witch. At her side was Makenzie with a frown, as she narrowed her eyes at Nikki, she seemed furiously jealous.

"Leave us alone, Tiffany! At least I have friends that actually care and support me!" Nikki exclaimed back.

Everyone was shocked. Makenzie tried not to laugh but she was also shocked.

"At least my parents give ME what I want, AND when I want" Mackenzie laughed.

"Leave her alone Mackenzie, you look like a RAT that married CAILLOU and had YOU as a MISTAKE!" Brandon defended her.

"How DARE you Brandon! I thought you liked me! Why are you defending THIS, this piece of garbage?!" Mackenzie shouted dramatically.

"Yeah, Brandon! you look like Nikki's little puppy following her around and protecting her like you were her prince charming or something." Tiffany cackled beside Mackenzie.

"Come on Tiffany, we're leaving this LARGE and UGLY pile of dumpsters!" Mackenzie sashayed off next to Tiffany.

"Hey Nikki, don't listen to them, they're just haters and want to be you SOOOOO badly!" Zoey and Chloe came back rushing to Brandon, and Nikki. Zoey yelled loud enough for them both to hear.

"I swear, Mackenzie is always there to bother you, Nikki. I'm sorry if I might not be enough to defend you, besides that's what friends do, right?"

Nikki didn't answer and just blinked a bunch of times, as she tried to remain conscious. Brandon was concerned.

"Guys I don't feel so good..." Nikki then suddenly fell to the ground.

"Nikki!" Brandon, Zoey and Chloe and both blurted out in worry.

(Then everyone else got out of the way, but suddenly André came. Some rumors
spread about André and Brandon, so quite some people glanced at what they were about to do.)

"Hey, guys!" André shouted from behind.

"Oh, it's you Brandon... Hi, I guess?" André Muttered.

"KYS Brandon" André muttered under his breath.

"Oh. My. God. André, stop talking in French, you little RAT!" Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Don't dare you talk to me like that, you américain ennuyeux." They got into a fist fight throwing each other on the floor.

"OMG you guys, you're acting like little babies while Nikki's on the ground. Now I know why she feels like she's babysitting you guys all the freaking time!!" Chloe, and Zoey, hurried to the nurse's office, that was so sweet and caring of them.

They both got up, in confusion. Then some people were shaking their heads in disbelief, as they walked away to their classes.

"What's going on HERE!? BRANDON, and ANDRÉ. You both are coming STRAIGHT to my office, right now!" Principal Winston yelled.

"Yes, Sir." André and Brandon said in unison

"Les Américains sont vraiment stupides." André muttered in French.

CHIPI CHIPI CHAPA CHAPA DUBI DUBI DABA BABA MAGICO MI DUBI BUBI BOOM BOOM BOOM
(shut up)

...