Valentine's Day Is Almost Here! (Part 3)

(Skipped some few days)

Ethan: (Creator)

My friend wrote half of this so sorry for the bad spelling? Or pronunciation. (Just call them Owner 2)

...

Friday 9th, February

(4 more days until Valentine's Day)

Andrè, Nikki and Brandon walked into biology class and Brandon made a beeline to the back of the class to hide from Andre. For some reason when Brandon sees Andre he gets nervous and blushes so much

Flashback

"Alright...but just a BLOWJOB!"

Brandon snapped back to reality when Nikki sat down next to him

"Hey Brandon! What'd you do last night?" Nikki asked curiously

Suddenly his phone buzzed

"You should answer that text, I don't mind." Nikki said happily

"Thanks" Brandon said

12:30

Andrè: I really enjoyed that last night

Brandon: Dude I'm straight if u didnt remember!

Andrè: Well, I'm not! And I admit that I enjoyed our little make-out.

the bell rang and the teacher ordered everyone to put away phones. Brandon put his phone in his backpack

"Who was it?" Nikki asked

"No one! Just telemarketers!" Brandon chuckled nervously

...

At Lunch

...

"Hello Brandon" Andrè said as he smirked sitting down next to Brandon

"Hey Andrè" Brandon murmured under his breath

"What's wrong? I thought you enjoyed me" André said while smirking

"NO I DON'T!" Brandon yelled loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear. Everyone turned around and looked at Brandon.

Brandon lowered his head, picked up his phone and his lunch, threw away his lunch and started scrolling through Tik Tok.

He saw gay couples and chuckled because that's what he saw in André.

...

Ethan: (Creator/Owner 1) What I wrote/edited

But hated to admit it. He blocked the creators and continued scrolling through his FYP. He sat alone, but in a different table.

André appeared again, he just didn't seem to stop bothering Brandon.

"Look. I'm giving you a chance, Brandon. I like you, and more than a friend. But, I have much more strong feelings for Nikki. So if you don't do something about it-"

(André whispered, causing Brandon to flinch slightly, he didn't notice he followed him again.)

"Wait, you're planning on asking Nikki to be your Valentine?! I can't let you do that!" Brandon replied surprised.

"Yes, Brandon. You either stay with me, or don't get a date." André said firmly.

"And why are you even interested in me anyway?! I thought you had strong feelings for Nikki. You LIKE her, dude!" Brandon argued.

André just rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. "I know it seems confusing. But I just want a chance with Nikki, or probably you. So, what I'm saying is... You either go on a date with me, but if you refuse, either way I'm going on a date with Nikki." André explained better.

Brandon clenched his hands into fists, but he decided to take a deep breath and resolve this.

"You didn't have to tell me you were going on a date with Nikki... Just do it. Besides, aren't we in a polyamorus relationship?" Brandon replied, and he finally decided to give up.

"Brandon, you're just jealous. Look, I'm also confused about my sexuality. And when I first saw you, I wanted to be you since I knew Nikki liked you.. But now. Now I see that those feelings weren't jealousy. They were something else." (André)

"And how do YOU know?" Brandon asked firmly.

"Because I noticed how charming you can be. Not only do I have feelings for your looks, but the way you really are, Brandon. Just know that... Loving the same sex as you, isn't a choice, but you suddenly feel it in your heart, you don't choose it, you just feel it." (André)

Brandon blushed. That was the most beautifully thing someone has ever told him... And it was a guy, a very charming one too. André was totally a gentleman.

"Also true love. But you don't have to hate yourself for being gay, it is true love that comes to you. it'll beat you up, if you don't choose who you love the most, Brandon." André whispered against his ear. Leaving Brandon speechless.

André winked, and decided to walk away. Brandon blinked, and now he started to question his sexuality.

...

Ethan: (Creator)

Yup, this one is also short. I'm sorry guys, I'm just becoming too lazy to write more.

Also, it was supposed to catch up irl (the Valentine's Day Event) But I was too late to post anything so... I'll try again and just pretend like it's still Valentine's Day.

💝..