Bo x Feminine Y/N PT. 2

*smut warning!!!

(small recap: you bought the tamagotchi from a thrift store and toyed with it for a bit, then you decided to play the updated version on your laptop. you played a bit more on until you decided to go to bed. the next day you got ready and left to work!)

You left off to work. You turn up the radio station to hear the tea of the day.

"Folks! We've got some tea to spill! Isn't that right Tiffany?"
"Of course Max! The tea topic today is the recent popular kids' toy called the Simoun Interactive Tamagotchi Toy!"
"Such an interesting toy! We were reported from the data from what parents say, it's a fun toy!"
"When you press the speaking button, the character Simoun cracks jokes and encourages good behaviors! Such an excellent toy!"
"Agreed, Tiffany! Now, let's cut back to the music! Next reports will be after! Next song is..."

"That weirdly reminds me of that Dachabo device I have at home; maybe I can look into it a bit.." you thought.

You finally arrive at work, and then check yourself out on the arrival board. You work full time at a GameStop. It's kinda crappy, but it's what buys you food on the table. Free stuff, at least. The customers are mid, some are rude and some are nice. You couldn't care less about them, plus half of the time you just watch customers get interested in something, but then put it down as soon as they see the price!

3 hours later

You're just sitting behind the counter, getting bored because it's a Monday; aka no customers (unless if its one of those nerds that try to flirt with you just to squeeze a discount out of you). You decided to wander off a bit, and find a few interesting things. Strolling a bit more, you find a Simoun Tamagotchi poster.

 Strolling a bit more, you find a Simoun Tamagotchi poster

"Wow.. this is.. a design..." you thought.

4 hours later

"1 more hour and my shift is over.." you sighed. You start reading a magazine that was left on the counter, until somebody barged in. It took you by surprise.. until you saw who it was...

Jeremy...

He's the main nerd that tries to flirt with you. You don't know if he actually likes you, wants a discount on an expensive item, or both. He's quite ugly, too, so you don't see why he thinks he has a shot.

"Hey Y/N~.. How are ya beautiful~?!" he flirted.
"No, Jeremy, the Xbox games are not on sale, nor the Switch games. Same with the t-shirts and posters. No, I'm not gonna drop the price down a bit because it's been sitting there for over a week. Yes, I'm sure about that, I've checked the rules. No, I'm not gonna bend the rules for you. And no I'm not gonna go on a date with you nor be your girlfriend." you listed out and sighed.
"Geez, ya missed me so much you memorized all the questions I ask you~?" he replied.