Chapter 13

"Anyways," Lazily, as if sleepy, Karma looked at Draken's direction.

And now the tall boy switched his attention from Haruto to Karma with his eyebrows furrowed together.

Haruto blankly gazed at his leader, thinking Karma is up to something once again as he noticed the smirk on the red head's face and Haruto sighed at this, mumbling something gibberish under his breath and it also sounded like he's complaining, making the two unable to hear him.

Both Karma and Draken engaged into a staring contest for a few minutes until finally, a mosquito had pass by Draken's ear, causing him to blink instinctively, and that deemed him the loser of the unannounced staring contest.

Karma lightly chuckled, he had noticed what happened, but he still took it as victory.

"Should I call you Ken-chin too~?"
Karma yawned, his mouth covered with his hand as Draken immediately shot up from his seat, yelling "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

"Why not though?" Karma tilted his head to the side, looking at Draken with such amusement and unmistakable mischief in his eyes.

Draken ignored his question  as he grew quiet before he facepalmed silently, looking so done with everything. "Now I know why you're friends with Mikey... It's because you're damned both Troublesome!" He grumbled.

"Oh why thank you!" Karma clearly took that as a compliment.

"I just want to sleep now." Poor Haruto stated but he was just neglected.

Draken narrowed his eyes at Karma. The red head knows his name but he doesn't even know their names. But, even if they introduce themselves to him now, They're still mere strangers.

The exact strangers that he had stupidly brought to this place, His home.

Karma stood up from sitting on Draken's bed with now an expressionless face, He took a few steps forward to Draken, causing the taller male to become tense, growing wary of the red haired kid.

Who knows what he'll do next? It could be dangerous.

Especially if he's unreadable, Draken has no idea on what this stranger will do to him.

Haruto observed the scene with furrowed eyebrows, waiting and wondering what will Karma do to him this time.

This Ken Ryuguji has been nothing but kind to them despite the short temper and all but if Karma does something the opposite of being "Grateful" and "Gentle" then he has no choice but to just stay beside Karma's side,

Because after all, Karma is his leader.

But....It's illogical for Karma to do that to someone who helped them yeah?

Utterly Illogical. But who said Karma is Logical?

Karma stopped infront of Draken and he lazily extended is hand towards the blonde who's still sitting on the edge of the bed whilst giving him wary looks.

Karma chuckled at this and he said "I'm Y/n L/n and this is Haruto Suzuki." He gestured to the other blonde in the room.

Draken looked at Karma's hand, oh, He just wants a handshake.

Draken hesitated at holding his hand for a handshake.

"Oi, I don't bite." Karma told him with an innocent face once he noticed that the other kid's hesitation.

Draken rolled his eyes and just goes with the flow, he took Karma's hand for a handshake as he said; "Nice to meet you."

"Pfft... Is that sarcasm?" Karma snickered in amusement.

Draken sent him a blank stare and he opened his mouth to say something but Haruto beat him to it.

"Will you bastards stop now? Look at the time." Haruto said as he pointed at a certain wall where the clock hangs silently with small ticking sounds.

Karma and Draken glanced at the wall clock.

"It's about to become 4AM, I think we should DEFINITELY sleep now." Haruto said, also emphasizing to make a final point. Haruto would want to sleep without any loudmouths nearby.

He's tired of watching all of their bullshit.

Without any protests at all, Draken stood up with now a calm demeanor as he said "Wait a moment, I'm going to get you guys some futon and pillows to sleep on."

Haruto slowly nodded, saying; "Thanks, you've done so much for us, we owe you."

Draken just shook his head as he left to go get the things he have to get.

Karma stared at Haruto and he snickered. "Haruto, you tired?" he asked.

"Haruto, you tired?" Haruto imitated, rolling his eyes. "OF COURSE I AM!"

Karma just smiled, He's very well aware of the troublesome things he have put his friend through while he slept on his back, Karma may not have witnessed the whole thing, but Haruto's care for him is definitely noticed.

"Haruto, I'm sorry." Karma said briefly and Haruto looked at him with widened eyes, expression turning soft.

"Shut up, go to sleep." He said as he now calmly turned his face away.

'I'm truly lucky.' Karma stated internally as he smirked, still staring at his friend's figure.

Haruto felt eyes on himself and he turned around slightly to look at the culprit with narrowed eyes, feeling irritated for some reason.

Karma just yawned in response, chilling despite the glare directed toward him and he lazily waved his hand in the air before he laid down on the soft warm bed of Draken.

"Just have a nice rest, Haruto. Good night." He said as he turned around the opposite of Haruto's direction, now he's facing the thin walls with a warm blanket over him.

Haruto stared at his leader's back, dumbfounded.

"Oi Karma, don't sleep on someone's bed without their permission!-" He told him but he was only met with light snores, indicating that Karma just fell asleep in a matter of few seconds.

That made Haruto sigh. "He must have been really tired, just what was he doing to make him into this state?"

Suddenly someone opened the door and he came in, It is Draken with two futons and pillows in his arms, Haruto stood up from his chair and approached him to help.

Once they set the futons down in just a short moment,  Draken looked at his bed and saw a few strands of red hair peeking out from under the blanket and he raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry about him." Haruto calmly apologized for his leader as he watched Draken lift the blanket up to see Karma's face, to confirm if he's really sleeping or not.

Oh well, Draken's planning to get him off his bed whether the red head's really sleeping or not,

But what made the taller male stop his original intentions was the sight he just saw, Karma slept there with no worries about the world around him, as if he knows that he's protected in this small room he's currently in with two other kids.

'He looks so... peaceful.'

Draken snapped out of his daze and he turned around, walking away from the red head and he silently laid down on one of the futons they had prepared a moment before and then he put the covers on him after saying a few words.

"He sleeps like a baby."

Haruto watched Draken with nothing but pure bewilderment on his face,  muttering. "What the fuck."