Chapter 2

Katie's POV Next Night

I notched two arrows firing them at some of the men in the legs. I jumped to a higher vantage point and fired more killing the men. Some got up and fired their guns at me. I ran across the catwalk but I felt a bullet hit me in the leg.

"Ow!" I fell to the ground.

"Katie?! What's wrong?!" I heard Barry yell through the earpiece.

"Guy shot me in the damn leg." I growled.

Oliver's POV

"I'm here Felicity!" I crashed through a window firing arrows at the men. "Where's the girl?!"

"Your nine o'clock. She's down." She responded.

"That freaking hurt!" I heard the girl scream. "I'm gonna kill you!"

She crawled up and fired more arrows.

I ran over to her and knelt down, "Are you okay?! I'll take you somewhere safe!"

"You're the Arrow!" She yelled. "Just get me to Star Labs I'll have a friend of mine pick up my motorcycle."

I picked her up bridal style and glided down the zip line I shot.

"Don't even bother disguising your voice Oliver. My brother told me about you!" The girl responded groaning a little.

"Who's your brother?!" I yelled over the wind as I sped on the motorcycle with her in front of me.

"Barry Allen! You know, the Flash! Apparently you're best friends!" She shouted.

I pulled into the garage of the lab and stepped off gently.

Katie's POV

"Katie where are you I'll be right there!" Barry said into the piece.

"Barry I'm already here. Oliver came and found me. We'll be right in." I responded and passed out.

Oliver's POV

I rushed into the lab, "She passed out! She's still bleeding!"

Barry came in skidding to a halt, "God is she okay? If she dies it's all my fault!"

"Barry she'll be fine!" I put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"No you don't understand. Ever since Mom died and Dad went to prison I had to take care of her. I promised him!" He began pacing back and forth.

"Calm down!" I yelled.

Hours Later

"She's awake!" Kaitlyn came in.

Katie's POV

Barry rushed in and hugged me, "You gotta stop getting shot at!"

"Barry I'm fine really." I replied struggling to sit up.

Oliver reached over and helped me, "I can train you. I dodge bullets all the time."

"You have got to be kidding me!" Barry groaned.

"Barry it'll be fine." Oliver murmured. "She can do this."

"Thanks Oliver. But give me a few days. I'm not like Barry." I smiled, "I'll be fine Barry. Really."

He hugged me again, "I'm glad you're okay sis."

"Thanks Barry. Love you too." I smirked.

"Felicity I'm gonna need you to let Dig and Sarah know I'll be gone a while." Oliver instructed.

"Who's Sarah?" I asked giggling a little.

"My girlfriend. She finally came back a while ago." Oliver answered.

I giggled some more, "Is she pretty?"

"She's on morphine." Kaitlyn said from the other room.

Barry smiled and stroked my cheek softly.