Chapter 11

Katie's POV

"Oh my God..." I covered my mouth but then let go so I could grab Max from Oliver. I turned to Roy, "You really shouldn't have. You can't afford a puppy."

"Well we all chipped in. Mostly Oliver though." Roy kissed me on the cheek. "Do you like him?"

"Like him? I love him!" I replied excitedly.

"Joe said he was going to help you train him to help you in the field. But when he's old enough." Barry said.

"You knew about this?! I thought you said we couldn't get a dog." I raised an eyebrow.

"I talked to Dad. And Joe. And Oliver. They all said you should get one. Oliver especially agreed." Barry replied turning to Oliver.

"Max is a gift from all of us at Starling City." Oliver said. "The bow is from me and Sisco helped make it."

"We all bought the basic supplies to get you started." Kaitlyn continued.

"Thank you guys! This means so much to me!" I snuggled Max close.

"Let's have some cake!" Oliver yelled and brought out the cake.

We all sat down and ate some delicious chocolate cake.

"Uh guys...we have a problem..." Sisco said looking at a computer.

"What?" Barry asked.

Oliver bent over Thea, "Can you give us a minute?"

Thea nodded and I followed her out because I'll leave it to Barry.

Oliver's POV

"Barry remember that steel man? He's back again. At your old elementary school. And he has Iris." Sisco continued.

"I broke my hand trying to catch Tony. I'm gonna need something to actually defeat him." Barry ordered.

"Barry I suggest you get out there. I'm sure Sisco will call if he finds something." I said. "Just go."

"Thanks." Barry smiled and sped off already changed into his suit.

"We got a robbery going on. At Central City bank." Kaitlyn said leaning over another computer.

Katie just walked in holding Max, "I have to go. Roy can you watch over Max? I have a thing to take care of back at the house." Katie descretly grabbed her bow and quiver.

"I'll walk you out." I offered.

As soon as Katie rounded the corner she took off down the hallway and I kept pace with her.

She stopped and went into another room, "I keep all my arrows and such in here. Suit up."

She threw on her suit and strapped on her quiver. I got dressed too and she dragged me out the door.

"The robbers are keeping hostages so be careful." Kaitlyn instructed.

Katie and I rode our motorcycles to the back side of the bank and stopped trying to figure out a plan.

"I'll go in first. You come in from the top." Katie said.

I nodded and ran in a different direction.