01 \ truth or dare?

"Hey Shen Ricky, let's go to your place tonight. I miss your mum's cooking." Gyuvin says, swinging his arm onto Ricky's shoulder. "You were just there 2 days ago." Ricky scoffed, he kind of expected this though. "Ah, whatever. We're still going." Gyuvin gave a cheeky smile to Ricky.

Gyuvin had been friends with Ricky for 8 years, they had always been with each other. It was rare to even see them being separated for just one moment. The very close type of friend, the kind of friendship where everyone envies. Ricky has always been appreciative of Gyuvin by his side, while Gyuvin, does not know how precious he is to Ricky.

"Today's basketball match was crazy. You should've came along!"

Ricky shook his head. "Really? Tell me about it." Gyuvin began blabbering about how he and his teammates managed to score a 3 pointer just 2 minutes before the match ends. And how he elbowed his opponent on his face. "I felt really bad you know, he had a bruise.." Gyuvin was trying to hold his laughter, explaining every tiny detail about the match.

Ricky was listening, although half of it sounded like things you would say when you're drunk. He really enjoys these kind of storytelling session from Gyuvin. It was unique, because he only does this to the one and only, Shen Ricky.

"Mum, Gyuvin is here. We will be in my room." Ricky shouts across the room. "Okay!" Gyuvin waved hello to Ricky's mother before entering Ricky's room. "I see your mother setting up the table already. Dinner soon?" Gyuvin says excitedly as he flops himself onto Ricky's bed. "Hey! Get off my bed. You're dirty." Ricky smacks Gyuvin on his butt, shooing him off his bed.

"Fine. So mean." Gyuvin pouts as he sat on the beanbag that was placed near Ricky's study table. "Ugh, why not let's play some truth or dare? To let time pass." Gyuvin suggested, looking at Ricky who was scrolling on his phone. "Okay. Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Is it true that you're this annoying?" Ricky asks, eyes still on his phone. "What the... this is bullshit. I mean we're friends for 8 years. Don't tell me all this while I'm just an annoying fly to you?" Gyuvin pretends to get shot by a bullet as he held onto his chest dramatically. "You see why now?"

"Wow. This is boring. We should totally get an app for this game." Gyuvin says as he whips out his phone, searching for a truth or dare app. "Found one. Let's use it." Gyuvin places his phone on the floor, inviting Ricky to join him on the floor.

"21 + version sounds intriguing, Ricky, are you down for it?"

"Why not?" Gyuvin chuckled and immediately pressed on the button that says, 'For Users who are 21+' . The first round was Gyuvin's turn so he pressed for a dare. It was to; Perform a seductive dance in front of the group. "Um, here goes nothing." Gyuvin started his performance and all Ricky did was laugh. Ricky found it stupid that Gyuvin is now twerking, and there isn't even music playing. What was he even twerking to?

"Okay, stop stop! I can't even breathe, what the fuck!" Ricky still laughing, and choked a little from the laugh. "How was it? I think I did great." Gyuvin says, sitting down on the floor, flipping his non-existent long hair. "Best Performer Award goes to you." Ricky says sarcastically as he claps slowly. "Shut up. Anyways, your turn!"

Ricky wanted to choose Truth, but Gyuvin refused his decision. "No Ricky! Don't be a coward. Just go for the fucking dare!" Ricky gave Gyuvin a death glare and pressed for a truth. The truth was; How old were you when you first masturbated? Ricky's eyes widened, shook at how the question was so straightforward.

"Well? Spill it." Gyuvin smirked, ready to tease Ricky all his life with his answer to this question. Ricky can already sense the stupid ideas that may or may not pop up in Gyuvin's mind. "Never did. Don't even try." Ricky answers making Gyuvin roll his eyes. "Come on, don't ruin the fun." Gyuvin whined and Ricky still refused to speak the truth. "16? 17? or perhaps 18?" Gyuvin started guessing all sorts of answer which made Ricky want to punch him in the face.

"I never did. Really."

Gyuvin didn't give up on prying. "Gosh, you're so annoying! Fine. I was 15." Ricky avoided eye contact with Gyuvin as he feels his face heating up. "Oh my! Don't be embarrassed, Ricky. Everyone masturbates at a point, don't they? Anyways, let's continue." Gyuvin says as he gave Ricky a big smile.

Gyuvin pressed for a dare, he was excited for this one. He kind of hoped for one where he can use it on Ricky, where he can see Ricky gets embarrassed again. The dare came out and it was; Kiss the person next to you.

"Woah, this is a little extreme huh?" Gyuvin was stunned by the dare, yet he was sure he did not mind kissing his best friend. At the very least, it was Ricky. Someone he had been comfortable with for a long time. "Can we skip this? This is so fucking awkward, what the hell?" Ricky says, reaching for the phone to generate a new dare.

"Ricky.. I mean this is just a game. Just a bro's kiss. Nothing else."

"What? Do you even know what you're saying?" Ricky was in disbelief, why was Gyuvin willing to go to this kind of extent? It was just a mini game to kill time. "No, Gyuvin, we are not doing this stupid and ridiculous dare."

"Come on. It's nothing much! Just treat it like it's a stupid dare then!" Gyuvin retorts. Why was he so persistent in kissing Ricky? Is this normal amongst friends? Gyuvin was unsure of why he was so persistent too.

——
hi readers! hope you enjoyed the first chapter:) i love gyuricky's relationship and hence the birth of this fanfiction😭 pls bear with my grammar mistakes LMAOAOA

initially i switxhed ricky and gyuvin's roles and it didnt suit their personalities well so yaaa

see u in next chapter :p