chap-1

It was just another normal day filled with laughter and fun. A family trip. I wanted this for so long after everything that happened a few days and because of it everyone in the house felt gloomy. It has been a while since it been so bright and happy. It's midnight, and a night drive  with my family, chilly wind passed by me as we stopped to get some fresh air and some ice cream because I wanted it so bad. Everyone was happy sitting in their car, I looked at them with a sudden waver of peace, I wanted this to last forever.....

"NO"*crash*

I fell back hard on the impact as a truck driving lost their control and crashed onto our car.

" No..... "
"NOOOOO.... "

"Why....." What did I do wrong. Did I not deserve this peace or happiness. Why is it me..? WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!!?
All I wanted was this small happiness of mine to last forever but everything I ever dreamt of, everything I ever wanted, every small happiness I ever had that I cherished so dearly was broken in a single second...
__________________________________*

*At Haven mystic academy*

"Did u catch that math class that just happened.. "

" Oh! The math class that just happened ofc.... NOT!! How could anyone understand that load of bullshit!!? "

" How is it freaking hard for no reason? "

"Yess!! Like why would we venue study it!? Wat are you going to do with it anyway knowing the maths? I stand by plus, minus, multiplication and division I don't know anything else, algebra who? "

" If u guys don't know maths is fundamental language of the universe. It is used to describe our space, reality , gravity etc..... "

" There, she is at it again... I already have a headache from the class ,if she starts with this I think I will faint,please somebody stop her"

"Ray you know you don't have to pull up the whole history of maths.. "

" Oops sorry finally, well you know I can't help it "

"The only reason your alive ray..!"

"Cleo calm down , I can maybe get you your favourite strawberry cake from the bakery if that would make you feel better"

*smile* "Apology accepted"
__________________________________*

"Paige can your hurry it up already!! Do u not get tired at all!?? "

"Me? Get tired?? I thought you would know better yuna"

" Oh yes how could I forget.. "

"*laughs* im sorry yuna 5 min please?? "

"Great another 5 mins of boredom"
__________________________________*

*In the spaceship*

"Celeste is everything alright in our security system? "

" Yes lady áine, everything's alright and set up"

" Great! We have worked on this update for so long. Finally it's up and running "

" Yes lady áine, it has been rough but we did it!! You have worked hard "

" And so did you Celeste "

" Thank you, lady áine"

" My lady, don't u think it's time to introduce the girls to their new member? "

" Well I guess it is, as she is getting ready to join the girls and She will be arriving in Brookhaven tomorrow. Celeste, notify the girls to visit me after school."

"Will do,my lady"
__________________________________*

*back at the academy*

" Hi girls!"

" Hlo......."

" Why does yuna look like that..?"

" Well I may have something to do with that hehe.. "

" Oh paige did u take her to play basketball again?? "

" Well i can't really do anything about it since she was the one who volunteered first "

" Wat!! I just volunteered once bcos I thought it wouldn't hurt to go once! But now I have to go everyday and your not even on the basketball team!."

" Well that's not true because I am going to be one very soon in the upcoming selection. "

" Wow great! But why do I have to go. "

" As I said u volunteered for it yuna"

" Ah yes the day I agreed for eternal pain, the only day I tried to be nice and that happened.. "

" Haha well thanks for the effort of being nice yuna"

" Really..? I'm already annoyed, I just want my coffee and food and plenty of rest "

Suddenly the rings they on their finger flashed.

" I'm sorry yuna I guess the resting have to wait "

" Oh come on how am I supposed to study, rest, eat and be healthy while being a highschool student and a superhero!? "

" Well lady áine thinks it is possible for us. "

" First she is not human second she is not doing homework "

"She has too much to take care of so I guess that would even out for the " She does not have homework part""

" Well whatever , let's just go "

" Very well then let's go girls go girl"

A sudden power rushed through them, a colourful rush of power enveloped them.It was magical!.
They transformed , each with different colours of the rainbow.
With another swirl of the powers they teleported leaving the place they were in. They were teleported to the the spaceship
__________________________________*

*in the spaceship*

" Welcome girls, how was your day at school" said a lady too beautiful for a human being and too powerful for the world. She had beautiful white hair, and an elegant white dress with chains and pearls on her shoulder and a tiara crown around her head. The woman that brought together to fend of the evil and to protect the earth

" Lady áine! May you live a long life " Everyone said together greeting her.

" It was quite great " Said one of the girls.

" Oh please it's Always great for you elektra,for me it was absolutely horrendous "

" It is great to know that you all are doing well ,IRIS"