Please don't be in love with someone else

A/N: sorry for being inactive but in this period i'm kind of down with my mood, but i'll try to start writing again ig.

(this takes place in AS)

It was a normal day at tipiskaw camp, one of the challenge just ended and everyone headed back to their team zone. Gabby noticed that Ellie in this period was spending a lot of time with Tess instead of her, this sended her a wave of jealousy. She spotted Ellie and decided to talk to her.

"Hey!" Gabby said with a smile, trying to covering her sadness and confusion.

"uhm hii" Ellie answered, she seem a little bit distant. Gabby noticed this and sighs sadly, then she spoke again.

"I don't want to be intrusive, but i notice that you're a little bit distant those days.. may i ask why?"

Ellie then looks confused and noticed that is true, she's spending more time with Tess than her own girlfriend. Then they both spot Tess waving at Ellie and Gabby just walks away sadly. She wanted to run after her girlfriend but Tess stopped her by talking to her.

"Hey Ellie! How are you doing?" she said with a smile.

"I'm doing fine thank you.."

"Are you sure? You look kind of sad. May i ask why?" Tess asked in a slightly concerned voice, putting a hand on Ellie's shoulder.

"Oh it's nothing don't worry! let's do a walk in the forest instead."

-Time Skip-

Gabby decided to do a walk in the forest to calm herself down, hoping that the nature and animals will calm her down. She smiled when she sees a little bunny and waves at it.

Meanwhile Tess have her arm around Ellie's shoulders while walking and chatting together, they both laugh and enjoy their time together. Then Tess does something unexpected, she leaned to Ellie, their lips was almost touching. A wave of guilty start to grow on Ellie but before she could've do something Tess just hold her closer and their lips touched.

But one person was watching them, Gabby, who now had tears on her eyes and runned away from them.

To be continued...