What If I Say "I Love You"

Gabby was looking at the shore, thinking about a pretty redhead, blushing a little at the feeling of thinking of her.

It was all new for Gabby, she never felt in love with someone but with Ellie.. it was different.

She couldn't resist the gorgeous redhead girl, always kind and sweet with her, it made her melt everytime she see her, she looks just like a dream.

Gabby was too lost on her troughs that she didnt noticed Ellie approaching her by behind. She was giggling silently since she saw how Gabby didn't noticed her and just put a hand on her shoulder. "Boo~"

She flinched and gasped a bit, since she didn't felt Ellie coming, a wave of blush was visible on her face. "Oh Hey Ellie!" Gabby said laughing nervously, scratching the back of her head.

"Hey! How's that gorgeous girl right in front of me?~" Ellie said, flirting slightly as she winked at Gabby, but Gabby was confused and just looked around.

"Hm? Which girl? It's only yo-" Gabby wasn't able to finish the sentence that Ellie put her finger gently on her lips, shutting her.

"I'm talking about you, silly!" the redhead said laughing, as she can see how red Gabby has now became.

Gabby laughed nervously and was red as a tomato, scratching the back of her head again since she was nervous.

"W-well.. If I'm gorgeous, then you're a goddess!" Gabby said with a big smile, trying to flirt back in a adorable way, mading Ellie blush a little, as they both share a laugh.

"Someone today is a bit flirty, hm?~" Ellie said laughing softly, it was the first time that she felt something more than friendship with a girl. She just couldn't resist the cuteness and the happiness of this girl, she give her joy and positivity and even trough Gabby was see as a weirdo, Ellie just couldn't help but fall for her more as she just founds her perfect.

Ellie was too lost in her troughs that she stared at Gabbys lips with a dreamy look for some good minutes while the brunette now shakes her hand in front of Ellie's face since she saw how lost she was staring at her lips, which made Gabby blushes like a tomato.

The redhead after a while snapped off her dreamy state and just laughs nervously, becoming all red on her face, even her ears.

"Haha sorry! I was just thinking about... strawberries! Your lips seems like strawberries and I love strawberries! I was just staring for that rea-" the redhead didnt even had time to finish her sentence that her and Gabby's lips touched in a tender and sweet kiss. And man, Ellie was right, Gabby's lips tasted like strawberries and they were so good to kiss.

'What if I say "I kiss a girl and I liked it" no because like, it was so good to finally kiss that sweet and dark pink lips of hers..' Ellie thinks with a huge pink blush on all her face.

After some seconds their lips went apart and they were both blushing so much, and they both liked that kiss a lot since their eyes looked like they asked for more.

"S-since we k-kissed.. w-would you like to go out w-with me? Like I-I really like you!" the brunette said nervously, playing with her finger while she was still all red in her face.

"Yes!! I mean.. I would love to." the redhead said smiling, all red in her face with pure joy on her eyes.

"Yey!!!" Gabby said excitedly and just hugs Ellie tightly, but accidentally they both fall in the water since Ellie loses balance. The girls just laughed hard and kissed again, now happily became girlfriends.