Do you love me?...

/this fanfiction was originally maded in october by me but I decided to continue it\

TW: Depression, Suicide Thoughts, ...

It was a cold winter day, Gabby was at home alone waiting for Ellie to come home after work. Gabby was chilling on the couch, she really missed her girlfriend and noticed how Ellie in this period was more cold and close in herself. She started to overthink but then the brunette tries to calm herself down, she doesn't want to ruin everything. Gabby got up from the couch and starts to walk in the kitchen but then she stop herself as she see her clone stand in front of the door.

"Do you really think Ellie still tolerate you? How pathetic."

Her clone said, while laughing.

Gabby was spechless at that words but then shakes her head, since she didn't want to listen to her.

"She loves me, stop it."

"Then why is she so cold and reserved with you in this month, uh?"

Gabby didn't know how to answer and all her doubts and insecurities came out of her mind.

"I-.. She loves me.. Doesn't she?"

"Nah she totally doesn't love a freak like you, no one would."

Her clone said, while having a evil grin on her face and getting closer to Gabby.

"Listen freak, no one will ever love a person like you, you're so annoying and problematic. I still wonder how Ellie can be your girlfriend, you totally don't deserve her."

Tears start to come out from Gabby's eyes while she feels heartbroken, thinking her clone is right.

"Well what are you doing in front of the kitchen? You don't deserve to eat"

Then her clone disappeared and Gabby is leaved alone in front of the kitchen and with all her insecurities and bad thoughts. Then she goes back to the living room and sits cross-legged on the couch. She starts to think a lot of what her clone said, getting very upset and depressed.

Gabby starts to think of ending it all, since her clone was driving her crazy and she thought that she didn't deserve anything good in life, especially a girlfriend like Ellie.

After several minutes Ellie is finally home, she took off her jacket and sighs since today was a very hard day for her. The ginger then starts to search for her girlfriend and founds her on the couch, clearly upset and sad.

"Gabs? What happened?"

Ellie asked worried, putting an hand on the shoulder of the brunette but Gabby brush the hand off and just sighs.

"Nothing happened, I'm fine."

Gabby replied oddly without her always cheerful and loud voice. Then she saw her clone stands behind Ellie.

"Are you sure? You never push me away or don't talk without your usual voice. Please tell me what happened, honey."

The ginger explain calmly, sitting besides Gabby and hugging her by the side. The brunette looks away quite nervous and got up from the couch.

"I said I'm fine"

The brunette said sighing and looking now at her clone standing besides Ellie. Gabby can swear she took her pills this morning, but honestly she doesn't remember that well...

Ellie took her hands and maded her sat down again, caressing her face. The ginger understood what her girlfriend was going through and just comforted her, caressing her cheeks softly.

"Hey, look at me, I'm Ellie, your girlfriend, do you remember, Gabs? I love you so much and I will never leave your side. I'm sorry if in that period I gave you that impression but you know how shitty my works are... but I swear I'll never leave you, ok?"

The ginger said softly, hugging the brunette and putting her girlfriend's head on her chest, trying to soothe her and mading her calm down, planting a soft kiss on her head too.

"There Gabs! Do you feel a little better now, my love? If you don't do you wanna me do to something to make you feel better?"

Gabby just gripped Ellie's shirt tightly and hugged her, burying her head onto her chest even more.

"J-just please s-stay... she is here again..."

The brunette said with a broken voice, seeking comfort from her girlfriend, who just held her tightly and provided as much comfort she could.

"Of course I'll stay! I love you, Gabs. I will not let that evil clone of yours get the bad of you, so why don't we watch a movie and have fun? You can chose the movie~"

Ellie said giggling and planting a kiss on Gabby's forehead, she then saw how the brunette's face immediately brightened up and how she jumped from joy.

"Yey! I love watching movies with you, my love! I'm so so so so happy right now! Thank you so much Ellie, I love you!"

Gabby said excitedly and very happy, jumping in Ellie's arms and kissing her, while they both giggled and laughed together.