s e v e n

It was Monday morning. I drove myself that morning, even though Jack offered me a ride. We just didn't want people to know yet.
I pulled into the parking lot and parked near the school entrance. Anna had gotten out of her car and met me at the front doors.
"Hey Ari." She said smiling like crazy.

"Let me guess, you were with Shawn?"
She nodded and Shawn appeared after 5 minutes or so.
"Hey cutie." He said, kissing her cheek.

"So, when are you and Jack gonna come out about your relationship?"
She said, whispering on the 'relationship'.

"Not sure, but at the moment, people think we're just best friends."

"We have 10 minutes till first period, I'm going to head to class." Shawn said, walking away.
After a few minutes, Anna and I went to class and sat in our seats, just as the bell had rung.
"Hey Ari." A kid said next to me.

"Hi. And you are..?"

"Max, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight?"

I smirked.
"No, sorry."

"C'mon baby." He said, putting his hand on my leg. I instantly swatted it away.
"Don't touch me again." I said in a mean tone, and ignored him the whole class. I wish this day would go by quicker.
---
It was the end of 6th period, and I hadn't seen Jack all day, he'd even skipped 6th period.
All the sudden, Matt and Cameron ran up to me.
"Ari!" They both yelled.

"Hello to you to." I said, smiling, putting my stuff in my locker.
"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just c'mon!" They said, pulling my wrist. After we turned a few corners, I saw a huge crowd of people surrounding something. We managed to get through the crowd, and I saw something I thought I'd never see. Jack had Max up against the locker, and punched him. Hard.
"Jack!" I yelled, and told Cameron and Matt to hold Max away from Jack.
"Don't you ever touch her Arianna again or I swear-"

"Swear what, dick."
Jack tried to charge but I pushed on his chest and looked at him sharply.
"You and me in my car, now." I whispered, and Jack gave one last glare before everyone started to go home, and I walked angrily out of the school.
Once we got to the back of my car, I turned around to face him. His lip was bleeding and a bruise began to form near his jaw.
"What the hell were you thinking?!" I said, slightly pissed. He looked at me with a serious look on his face.
"Because that douce bag came up to me and started saying shit about you so I just lost it!"

"But why Jack!"

"Because I'm in love you with you Arianna!"
He looked at me before running up to me and cupping my face, bringing me into a deep, passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync and I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands latched onto my hips. After an intense kiss, I pulled away for air.
"I love you too."
----
Friday Night..

"Bye kids! We'll be back tomorrow!" Katherine said, leaving with Mr. Gilinsky. Once they shut the door, Jack was practically all over me.
"Now that they're gone,"
He leaned over and began kissing my neck. I bit my lip, holding in the moans.
"Could you guys at least not have sex on the couch?"
I turned around, seeing his older sister, Lauren, grabbing her keys as well.
"Bud out." Jack said, and she rolled her eyes at him.
"I'm going to meet Molly at Sofia's house, be back tomorrow."
Once she left, I stood up, and turning off the lights, and locked the front door.
"Babe, what are you-"

"Just relax." I said, grabbing his hand, and leading him up to his room.
His room was already dark, since it was nearing midnight. He sat on the foot of his bed, and I walked over and put my hands on his shoulders.
"Ari, we don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I want to."

He laid back on his bed, and I straddled him, kissing his lips lightly. His hands roamed my body, and gripped my waist. Suddenly, he flipped us over, to wear he was above me, and i giggled. We began kissing again, and I removed his shirt, revealing his abs and toned stomach. One by one, piece by piece, our clothing began to disappear, and we..well, you know ;)

(I'm not THAT dirty minded people lol)