𝟢𝟣

chapter one ᥫ᭡ ᵒˡᵈ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ

❝ after all these years ,you're here

you're here . ❞

『 CHAPTER ONE 』NONE : point of view

CHAPTER ONE
NONE : point of view

JUST WHAT DID YOU DO TO DESERVE THIS ?

" Yoo-hoo ! "

" VANROUGE WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE WITCH OF THORNS ARE YOU DOING ?! "

You may be wondering , what the hell is going on ? Because that's a good question to ask ! The first thing you see that sentence .

  So , to sum it up first , you have a surprise visitor .

  Excellent , lovely . Exciting even ! No , no , it is most definitely not the exciting  part , just .... No . You just refuse to accept bullshit in the middle of the night .

With that happening , your annual  depression night was avoided for the meantime , woohoo ! Isn't it lovely ? A night where you aren't finally depressed . Honestly you weren't quite sure . You were used to it ... The sudden change was odd .

  Very odd , for you .

  It's as if it was the universal sign of telling you   ' alright woman , it's time to stop being depressed now . Here , have a cookie . ' Sort of thing you know ? Yeah , you get it .

   Ha ... ! Jokes on Twisted Wonderland though , you're still a depressed bitch , only by a little — but depressed still ! Not as bad as before hm ? You're still a bit sulky though , having your night ruined — not that it wasn't already ruined in the first place , anyways .

Now all you need , is the cookie ...

Ah , unfortunately though , no cookies here — because instead of a treat at your front doorstep , no . Fate had other plans instead to make your night eventful . Maybe ? Maybe not . Because right now , there's totally not a former war general at your house soaking wet from the rain while protectively holding a pristine white bundle in his arms , a color to put an emphasis on his dark attire that was the usual aesthetic he has .