𝟢𝟩

chapter seven ᥫ᭡ ᵃ ᶠᵒʳᵐᵉʳ ʷᵃʳ ᵍᵉⁿᵉʳᵃˡ⸴ ᵃ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

❝ When will she be back soon ?Lilia , the human has attacked me

Lilia , the human has attacked me .

『 CHAPTER SEVEN 』NONE : point of view ( third person )

CHAPTER SEVEN
NONE : point of view ( third person )

      THE DAY WOULD START OFF AS NORMAL , that's what Lilia believes - at first it did . His housemate , ( Name ) had already left him a list of a set of things he should do in the house while she's off with Sereia with her doctors appointment , why her presence was needed he did not know of . The women just said it was ' girl's thing ' that they , as males couldn't understand .

    Further progressing he was left alone with the human baby they take care of , Silver who just began to show signs of teething . Lilia , unlike ( Name ) was not exactly as experienced when it comes to taking care of human babies - could only sigh as he read a new book he had bought recently along with the woman last week on how to take care of babies , growing toddles etc .

      " So I just have to chill the teether then ? " He put a hand to his chin thoughtfully . " Hm , that seems about it . " He looked over to the growing child who slept peacefully once again after another session of crying ever since the ( color ) haired lady left .

    The young one was such a handful lately, really and for some reason he has some sort of fondness over ( Name ) preferring her over him . Not that he minded - he absolutely loved seeing the lady go motherly over the baby she swore to not get attached to , yet everynight Lilia would find her in the nursery attending the young one even when asleep .

He was about to cry . He was sick . He was hungry . Her excuses everytime made him smile a little . It was so obvious while it may be true - her numb heart was starting to feel again after years of the loss .