𝟢𝟧

chapter five ᥫ᭡ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵃᵇʸˢⁱᵗᵗᵉʳ

❝ Prince Malleus , amorous he ,Malleus Draconia

❝ Prince Malleus ,
amorous he ,
Malleus Draconia .

- authors note : I've rewatched some of thespoilers from book seven again

spoilers from book seven again .
and then I forgot to also add the fact that
this story will have its own plot a bit
different to the game ╰⁠(⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠ᗜ⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠)⁠➝ author feels dumb that she forgot to add this fact again in the 'far cry cradle' chapter where I was telling about the possibilities this book may contain ! So if you also know what happens in book seven and noticed some of the plot here is different than the game well that is because I've decided to write down what happens in my own imagination .

CHAPTER FIVE
NONE : point of view ( third person )

" Why isn't godmother responding to my letters ? " LONELY CHARTREUSE EYES , wandered over to the glass window in his so called ' study room ' , prison cage as he'd like to call it . He sighed as he stared off at the distance , his attention on the forest far away , his hands touched the glass . As he wonders , when will he have the free time for himself again ?

I'm concerned for godmother ... No ... Aunt ... I ... He doesn't know what to call the woman , godmother seems appropriate but it's too formal for him - aunt was a good choice . But those stupid floating green things would scold me if they hear that because it was ' undeserving ' for her to earn such a title that's only reserved for a family member, and I don't want her to get in trouble either ! The young teen shook his head and sighed . He really didn't bother to care for those green things - they were annoying , but it was his parental figure he was worried about . He'd call her that - that seems okay enough for him , he suppose .

Still ... Is Godmother okay ... ? I haven't heard from her ... She's not even sending me letters and it's been almost two weeks . First Lilia , and now her . His worries came back again , but when he received another letter thinking it was from one of them . He didn't even bother to check on who it was beforehand before opening the letter excitedly to read it's contents as his tail wagged thinking it was one of his beloved ( unofficial parents ) caretakers , but when seeing what's inside his eyes flashed a bright green - similar to the green flames that the Witch of Thorn owns , as he growled before he turned and threw it in the corner along with the other letters stacked in a pile before he lit them ablaze .