𝟢𝟤

chapter two ᥫ᭡ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵉʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᶜʳⁱᵉˢ

❝ it hurts to be something ,it hurts to be nothing

it hurts to be nothing . with you .❞

『 CHAPTER TWO 』NONE : point of view

CHAPTER TWO
NONE : point of view

IT WAS AT THAT MOMENT , that your body was unable to move . You sort of just remained frozen in place having a staring contest at the old face back in your past centuries ago . He couldn't help but do the same either , but he was staring at you at least with a hopeful look in his red eyes . Was he expecting you to let him in ? Because if so ... Your eyes then wandered over to the thing wriggling in his arms , eyes squeezed shut uncomfortably , lips parting open as if to let out a cry .

So you did the most rational thing you could do in this situation .

   BANG ! Slamming the door shut right infront of his face , you caught a glimpse of his bewildered expression yet he made no movement to stop you at all — you panicked , placing a hand over your beating heart . Breathe in , breath out . You tell yourself before rubbing your temples .

" ( Name ) ? " You hear him call out , there was no annoyance in his voice due to your sudden actions rather , he sounded confused . A little bit of worried — and then a small cry from outside caught your attention as well you then hear him trying to comfort that thing .

And here goes the familiar ache in your heart than you know all too well , the mere cry of an infant that makes your numb heart ache .

Well shit , your eyebrows knitted before you opened the door again and rubbed your eyes just to make sure you weren't dreaming — you wish you were . Unfortunately for you though , the fae was still there still . As he tries and attempts to stop the little creature from crying .