Part 8

France's cheer leading uniform, by far the frilliest of them all is great, with the lace trimmed socks, one of the only ones with a skirt, the 5 layers of petticoats and the only lace trimmed panties.

The silicone boobs are a great addition. I have several sets of silicone boobs and wear them often. I have them on now in one of my favourite bras as I was reading the chapter.

If I had attended the games, I know that my attention would be on the cheerleaders, especially the one with the petticoats, lacy panties, and bouncing boobs.

The boys team lost the semi-finals, but at least they got a close up show of Frances flashing petticoats and panties while packing her bag on the bus rack, and on the long ride home, got to watch the bouncing boobs.

Are the boobs now going to be a permanent part of Frances's school uniform? My guess is that Mother Superior will not object and a lot of the girls will be jealous of his fake boobs because they are probably bigger than their own and they are not allowed any kind of padding, not even padded bras.

The bus rides to and from the Convent will be even more embarrassing with the boobs to deal with in addition to the short gymslip, etc. Dance and tennis should be a bit more challenging with those 2 additions.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Frank's cheerleading outings had drawn the attention of all the boys. His new bigger boobs were a great hit and made his gymslip ride up a little more. The boys at the bus stop looked forward to every morning, watching for Frank to appear, trying to walk evenly so as not to make his boobs bobble too much. When he arrived he always turned to face down the road, desperately hoping for the bus to come as soon as possible. The boys could then enjoy his long tan legs and hope for gusts of wind.

They particularly enjoyed when Frank was late for the bus and had to scamper along in his high-heels ensuring a lovely bounce for his boobs, his blouse buttons stretched to their limit. He was hugely conscious of the stares as he moved along the aisle on the bus, hoping that he didn't have to go too close to the back of the bus. The boys there kept the middle seat vacant every morning hoping that it would be the last one available to the buxom, long-legged convent girl.

At school, Frank had never seen Mother Superior so pleased. He couldn't understand why she said nothing about his bigger boobs and shorter gymslip. She seemed to be very pleased with the popularity of the cheerleaders.

"The whole school is going to the girls' final!" she announced. There was a cheer from the assembly. "Our wonderful cheerleaders will wear their uniforms to school every day the week before the match and we'll have a pep rally every lunchtime!" Frank sighed heavily. Great! He was going to have to wear his petticoated, frilly knickered cheerleading uniform on the bus and around the school all day every day for a week.

The first day he had his pompoms stolen. He saw them disappear down the back of the bus. He knew Mother Superior would be angry if he wasn't able to play a full part in the lunchtime practice. He had to go down the bus to retrieve them. He asked for them back in his best girly voice and fluttered his false eyelashes.

The tallest boy stood up and held Frank's pompoms way above his head. Frank sighed. He knew what was meant to happen. His stop was coming and he had no choice. He didn't want to be the only convent 'girl' left on the bus. He reached up as far as he could and there was a cheer from the boys as his frilly knickers appeared. The guy held them just above Frank's tippy-toe reach. Frank jumped, caught the pompoms and his petticoats parachuted as he descended to a further cheer. He scampered back down the bus tugging his pleated skirt and being spanked and pinched on the way. As long as they didn't try anything at the front of his knickers he could get away with it. He was fairly sure they wouldn't. That could land them in prison these days.

It was mortifying wearing his cheerleading uniform at school every day. Even most girls thought he looked hilarious in his petticoated dress, frilly knickers, frilly socks, his hair tied up in ribbons and having to carry his stupid pompoms everywhere. And of course he was required to smile and be, literally, happy-clappy through it all, as if he was delighted to be a stupid cheerleader.

The final couldn't come quickly enough. He just wanted to get it over with. Somebody had tipped the local press off that a player and cheerleader were 'sisters' and they insisted on getting photographs of them together. Angela was only too delighted to oblige.

Frank pushed his petticoats down as far as he could and shook his pompoms out to the side. Angela seemed to make a point of putting her face right beside his boobs to draw maximum attention to them. Of course he had to smile insanely as he was photographed for public consumption in his cheerleaders outfit. And with the internet, he knew these photos would be available forever.

"Shake your pompoms as high as you can!" a photographer shouted to sniggers. Frank knew well what they were trying to do. But Angela kept looking at him and saying 'go on' so he really had no option – a prudish cheerleader would just seem odd.

He cringed and waved his pompoms as high as he could reach and the cameras flashed. As he walked away he saw the photographers checking their photos and he could see clearly, even on the small screen, that several rows of frills were captured.

During the game he jumped and cheered and tried to forget about his petticoats and frilly knickers and bouncing boobs. Angela scored their second goal in a three-one win. There was more jumping and cheering for the trophy presentation with lots of phots being taken. Frank ceased to care at this stage. Everyone had seen his frilly knickers by now. He was going to be in the local papers and all over social media.

He finally got to go home and was able to change out of his cheerleading dress for the last time – and put on his pink nightie, exhausted.