Chapter 2

^pic of Sabrina

Sabrina's Pov Midnight
I wake up to banging and screaming at the door and I am immediately scared. I lay there for a few minutes to see if anyone will get the door but everyone is sound asleep. HOW COULD THE BE ASLEEP!? I quietly get up and make my way downstairs. My heart races faster and faster as I get near the door. I hear someone screaming and crying for help. I look through the peep hole and almost pass out.
I open the door and she immediately stumbles in sobbing uncontrollably. "N-Nicki?" I say shocked. She was bruised all over, her lip was busted, and her clothes were ripped. I closed the door and turn my attention back towards her.
"Please help me." She whimpers. I tear up at the sight. My queen, my idol, my everything, is in my house. Crying and shaking from the pain.
"Ssh you'll be ok." I say helping her up.
"We have to be quiet I don't wanna wake my parents." I say leading her upstairs. She nods and let's out a quiet but painful sob.

We get to my room and I take her into my bathroom. I take out a face towel and put warm water on it. I then carefully dab her lip and wipe the blood off of her face. As I am doing this, I'm trying my best to hold in my sobs. No one would wanna see someone in this state, especially someone they love.

After I clean off her face, I run a bath for her. I honestly don't know if I'm gonna bathe her or if she's gonna do it herself. I honestly don't care at this point. "Wait here." I tell her. "I'll go find some clothes for you.

Nicki's Pov

I sat on the toilet seat and watched the girl leave the bathroom. Everything that had happened was traumatizing. At this point all I could do was cry. I carefully brought my knees up to my chest, wrapped my arms around them, and sobbed a little harder.
"Nicki?" I looked up to see the girl. I don't know who she is, but I know that she's a barb. I saw the posters. "Does anything seem broken?" She asked with a shaky voice. I shook my head no, still whimpering in pain. "Are you able to wash yourself." I just sat there and cried. I'm in so much pain and its embarrassing that I can't clean my self. She just nodded her head, stripped my clothes off and put me in the tub. Once I was cleaned she helped me stand up and gave me a towel. She's very mature. I was kind of surprised. She just did what she had to and I'm very thankful. " I'm gonna sneak a pair of underwear and a bra from my mom's room ok?" I nodded and continued drying my self.

Sabrina's Pov

I made my way out of my room and quietly walked down the hallway into my mom and dad's room. Being the scary butt I am, I crawled over to my mom's dresser and got what I needed. I heard my mom shift and I was up and gone like that.

I walked into the bathroom and saw Nicki sitting there shaking. "Here you go." I said handing her the clothes.
I walked back towards my bed to fix it up. Since we don't have a guest room, she'll have to sleep with me. As I was making my 'bed' on the floor, I heard Nicki cry in pain. I ran into the bathroom to see her trying to put on her shirt. I walked over to her and slid it over her head. Nothing was said, but I knew she was thankful.
"You can sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the floor." I said.
"Thank you." She said before hugging me.
We then both drifted off to sleep.

A/n Guys just know that the story is made up 😂. Just keep it in mind ok?