Chapter 29

Nicki's Pov

I glared at Meek when he jumped at the sound of the gun shot. "Oops." I smirked. "Looks like you'll need to get that fixed." I said looking up at the ceiling that now has a bullet hole in it.

"Take us to her now or the next bullet will be through you." Safaree said pulling, then pushing him into the wall again.

"Okay okay."

I walked out to my car and Safaree put Meek in the back. "I have a rope in the trunk Faree." I said starting the car.

I watched in the mirror as her went to get it, then tied up Meek. "Y'all dating now?" Meek asked once Safaree was in the front seat next to me.

"No." He said. "It's none of your business if we are either."

Author's Pov

Nicki, Safaree, and Meek made their way to the location, using Meek's directions. They soon pulled up to an old, abandoned warehouse. "Meek I swear to God if Sabrina isn't here, your dead."

'Not if we kill you first,' Meek thought. Everything was going as planned in Meek's book.

Nicki walked in the front, with Safaree holding Meek close behind.

Nicki quietly walked in and immediately heard faint cries. She immediately tensed up at the sound but soon started to follow the noise.

The floors creaked and droplets of water dripped from the ceiling as she made her way through the warehouse. She jumped as a loud crash came out of nowhere. "S-safaree?" She whispered turning around. "Safaree where did you go?" She whined as tears sprung to her eyes. She was all alone.

There was another loud crash, causing Nicki to sob in fear. "MAMA HELP ME!" She heard her daughter scream. Nicki started to run throughout the warehouse, looking in every room and running down every hallway.

"Safaree?" She whispered after hearing what sounded like footsteps behind her. She turned her head, looking for someone. A cracking noise came from behind her and she turned to see nothing there. She took off running.

"NO PLEASE!" She heard a louder scream.

Nicki ran down a finally hallway to see a dead end. "What in the world!?" She whisper yelled. She had gone throughout the whole building!

"Mama!" She looked to her left to see a pitch black hallway.

Nicki's Pov

I whimpered in fear at the sight of the hallway. The building had some light, due to cracks in the ceiling, but this one had none.

As quiet as I could, I walked down the hallway. I'd pause every few seconds thinking that someone was behind me, to find  out that no one was there.

The cries became louder, the deeper I got into the hallway, and a faint light appeared in the distance.  Without thinking, I began to run. I ran as fast as I could and the light only seemed to get farther. Before I knew it, my body collided into something hard, and I heard a high pitched scream before I blacked out.

A/n This is so short but I'm gonna update again. I just thought that the next part should be in a different chapter cuz it only makes sense. Know what I mean? Don't forget to vote and comment. And get ready for a reaaaallllyyyyy long chapter coming up. <3