Chapter 3

The Next Morning , Sabrina's Pov

I woke before my alarm and I was ticked off. I went to turn off my alarm when I saw Nicki in my bed. Everything that happened last night wasn't a dream. I stood up and went to the bathroom to do my hygienes.

When I came out I saw Nicki sitting up with her head in her hands. "Nicki?" I said quietly. She slowly looked up and revealed that she had tears rolling down her cheeks. I sat in front of her carefully wiping her face. "How do you feel?"

"I f-feel like a mess... Everything I've work for... Is g-gone.. *sobs* I don't know what to d-do." She cried. I carefully wrapped my arms around her and she buried her face in my neck.

"When you are ready to talk about what happened, I'm here for you." I said.

Words can't explain how confused I am. What happened to her? What does she mean by everything she worked for is gone? I was snapped out of my thoughts by Nicki. "What about your parents?" She asked quietly before pulling away from the hug. I took a breath and looked at her. Her eyes were glossy and her lip was quivering. It literally broke my heart.

"I'll talk to them now."

I walked up to my mom and dad's door and took a breath. Then I walked in.

10 minutes later

"WHAT!?" My dad yelled. I chased after my parents who were running towards my room.

We all stood there. My parents were just staring at Nicki, who was sitting on my bed with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap. "Get out." My mom said.

"WHAT!?" I yelled. "How could you do that!?" By now I was in tears.

"We will do what we want. We don't need this piece of tra- (gco)

"DONT CALL HER THAT!" I screamed. "What is wrong with you guys? I thought that you'd wanna help..." I sobbed looking at Nicki then back at my parents.

"You can leave too." Nicki and I looked at my dad in shock.

"Don't look so surprised. We adopted you when you were 7 months old. We just wanted to make ourselves look good for our businesses." My dad said. I looked at my mom who had a smirk on her face.

I didn't know that I was adopted. All of this time, I thought I was part of a loving and genuine family.
"We never loved you." My 'mom' said. With that they left the room.

Nicki's Pov

I got up and walked towards Sabrina. I wrapped my arms around her and she stood still. Then she suddenly burst out crying and hugged back, burying her face into my neck. "My poor baby," I whispered rubbing her back.

I picked her up, went to the bed, and sat her in my lap. She's so light it's crazy. "N-Nicki.. What am I gonna do?" She cried. She cried harder and harder to the point where she couldn't breathe. I cradled her like a baby and sang softly.

"Sabrina!" Her dads voice boomed as he entered the room. She looked up. "You need to get up and leave." Then he left.

Right after he left she got up and started packing her things. I sat and watched as I grew more and more guilty. This 13 year old girl is having to pack up and leave her own house because of me.

I leaned forward putting my face in my hands as I felt tears threatening to escape my eyes.

Sabrina's Pov

I was in the middle of packing my stuff when I started hearing sobs over my own. I turn around to see Nicki with her face in her hands. "Nicki w-what's wrong?" I whimpered.

"This is a-all my fault." She sobbed harder.

"Nicki!!!" I yelled. Her head shot up. "None of this is your fault. My parents are, well those people, are horrible people." I said with a whimper. "You can just leave now though. I won't be any help at this point." I cried.

I sat in a fetal position sobbing my heart out. At this point I have no home, no money, and no family.

A/n This chapter is depressing. It'll get better... Maybe.