Stick Up Kid

Left Eye pov

My drug business started in 1988, it went from 1 state to 29 states quicker then I imagined which wasn't good. I've had a lot of downfalls, and a lot of wins that came with major setbacks. I've been played, I've been mentored, and I've been taught by the best in the game. I've bribed people, I've helped people, and I've made a lot of people who they are today. I've had a whole army by my side, and I've been all alone at times. But no matter what you can only trust yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa Lopes pov
Atlanta, Georgia
January 3rd 1988

"Lisa did you go fuck with them people I put you on with?" Big Boi asked me.

"Nigga I been handled that, come upstairs" I grabbed my backpack and walked up the stairs.

He followed behind, I closed my bedroom door and opened my backpack.

I showed him 3 pounds of weed all different strains, and he chuckled.

"Man I smelt that shit when I walked in the house, you lucky-" He cut himself off.

"Yo my fault, so how we moving this shit?" He rubbed his hands together.

"Man, we? I'm moving this shit myself, I just need you to put the word out" I winked at him while I put the packs of weed back in my backpack.

"Alright bruh, just don't get caught up that shit stinks" He opened the door and I followed him downstairs.

"Nigga you know this shit smell amazing" We laughed.

"So wassup with that? What you got?" He asked me.

"Shit for now I got that Lava Cake, Oreo McFlurry and Jealousy" I rubbed my hands together over the Jealousy.

"Jealousy new or some?" He looked at me confused.

"Yeah, 85% Indica and 15% Sativa, the perfect combo".

"Where this shit come from?" He sat down with a bowl of cereal.

"Here nigga" I laughed while putting my air forces on.

"Where you goin?".

"I'm finna go hustle" I grabbed my key.

"Word?" He continued to eat his cereal.

"Yeah word, nigga get out" I pointed to the door.

"What a cold way to treat a brotha" He cleaned his bowl up.

"I'll break you off a lil some" I winked while he walked out the door.

"Punk motherfucka" He mumbled while walking down the path.

"What!" I shouted.

"You heard me" He shouted back.

"Crazy motherfucka" I laughed while walking to the bus stop.

When I got on the bus of course everybody had their eyes on me including the bus driver but I had to get where I was going.

I got off the bus and walked for about 15 minutes and made it to my homeboy Tupac's house.

I knocked on the door and Pac answered.

"Damn bruh that shit strong, you lucky my mama not home" He started spraying the house with Febreze.

"So wassup" he sat down and lit up a cigarette.

"I need to borrow your car, you lucky yo mama not home motherfucka" I chuckled while pointing at the cigarette.

"Stop fronting like you don't want to smoke on this" He laughed while handing me the keys.

"Bring it back when you don't need it, I'll just tell my mama it's in the shop or some shit" He stood up.