Take Over

Left Eye pov
South Jamaica, Queens, New York
February 16th, 1988

I met Regis at a park where I got my money, and Omar is here to meet him.

Regis is here on Harry's behalf for business.

"So this the nigga?" Regis shook Omars hand.

"I must be" Omar chuckled.

They spoke about business for a minute then made it official.

"Piru Bloods and United Blood Nation? This gonna be some shit" Regis lit a cigarette.

Omar spoke on a few rivalries around the way until my phone started ringing.

I walked away and let the two speak so I can answer this call.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"It's Pun, I got a homeboy who needs 7 kilos in the bronx" He told me where to drop of off to then I hung up.

I walked back to the two who were still talking about solutions for each other.

"We have a few niggas that specialize in every situation" Regis explained to Omar.

"We still working to get to that level, but I believe this new alliance is the solution to that" Omar responded.

We finished talking then Regis was on his way back to Los Angeles.

I said bye to Omar then drove to the bronx to drop off these kilos.

"Wassup I'm Joe" A fat latino dapped me up.

"I've heard" I responded while checking out $210,000 in the bag his gave me.

"Just like I've heard that you got the purest shit on the market, how'd you do it so fast" He asked me while testing the coke.

"I guess they'd call it luck" I shrugged.

"That's wassup, I'll be in touch when I need more of this purity" He walked me out the door.

I got a call from Supreme telling me about this big time drug dealer wanting my product and to connect with me.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"Water Bo, he's a South Central native but he's East Coast at heart" He said.

"Where he wanna meet?".

"Go meet him at the James Monroe projects in Soundview" He hung up.

It was down the street so i got there pretty fast, when I did get there Water Bo was standing outside with a few duffle bags and security.

"Welcome to my home" He threw his arms up, presenting the project complex.

"Thank you for having me here" I shook his hand and we took it inside some apartment.

"You gotta know I'm the biggest right now" He shrugged while sitting down.

"Yes, I do" I sat down with him.

"Aight, I want 50 kilos" He said.

"Not a problem" I looked back at Dentist's bodyguard so he started unloading the kilos from the truck.

I counted the money using the money counter and it was the right amount.

"I got a few dealers in Washington, if you ever got the spare time you should go make a visit" He suggested.

I grabbed the bags of cash and started walking towards the door.

"I'll be in touch, that's if you're still ahead of the game" He winked at me as I walked out the door.

I drove back to Wall's house and got settled in again.

I went to sleep for a few hours until I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Yo" I answered.

"Lisa where you at man? These muthafuckers looking for you an shit I'm tryna cover for you but it's kinda hard when you're not here" He said.

I totally forgot about Supremes shipment, it's only been a few hours since we spoke on it.

"Aw shit, I'm coming my apologies" I hung up, got ready all over again then walked down the hall to Supreme's apartment.

"I was fuckin sleeping" I chuckled while walking in.

"We all had that happen to us before" Supreme joked.

Dentist gave me the bag of cash I'm assuming Supreme gave him before I got here, then nodded his head meaning it's all good.

I gave Supreme the 50 kilos and I left.

"Bruh you can't be doing shit like that, these people don't play with their time" Dentist said.

"I know my nigga, I just had a slip up that's all" I responded while gettin in the truck.

"I'll hit you up, thanks brotha. You saved me in there" I chuckled out the window.

"I got yo back".

I drove to the strip club that Supreme owns and it was over lit.

I only stayed for a few hours until I got so drunk I don't even know what I did with myself the rest of the night.

———————————————————————————