What You Reap

Left Eye pov
Atlanta, Georgia
January 4th 1988

It's 3:25 am and a few people already are starting to show up for the drugs, I haven't even looked to see how much I have yet.

I check around in the bags and there was 4 packs in one bag, in the second bag there was 2 packs of cocaine then 3 marijuana packs.

In the third bag there was 3 packs of cocaine and a pack of marijuana.

I passed the weed packs to Tupac since he knows a lil bit about marijuana then observed the cocaine myself.

"Who does cocaine?" I looked around and 4 of Dentists bodyguards shook their heads.

I gave 2 packs to a big nigga, another 2 to the other bigger guy, I passed the mexican one 2 then I passed the small one 3 packs.

They all got to sampling the shit, and started explaining which pack was from where.

"Both the packs I got are from Bolivia" He grinned.

"I got one from Colombia and Bolivia".

"Both of mines are from Colombia".

"I got two from Colombia and one from Bolivia" He sat down the pack.

"Get to weighting that shit for me, wassup with that za?" I walked over to Pac.

"So this pack is top notch shit right here, we got a mixture of purple and green buds with orange flakes an shit. We got at least 2 pounds of this" He slide the pack over to the other side of the table.

"We gon call them Warheads, the streets a go crazy over some shit like that" I rubbed my hands together as the others agreed.

"This other shit hot, some LA shit for real. Green with dark purple spots, can't get no bud like this"He showed me.

"Truffle Power right there, I had that shit down in LA" Big Boi rubbed his hands together while sparking up a blunt.

"We got a kilo of that. This Gello Mints from New York we got 10 ounces of it" He slide the pack over.

"Now this gangsta, some real shit. Mule Fuel, it don't look so hot but it feel so hot" He rubbed his hands in excitement.

"You got at least 30 grams of that" He chuckled while putting them all back.

"Shit we coming up brotha" I chuckled with him then turned towards the ones working on the cocaine.

"For the Colombia packs, 3 kilos, 5 ounces, 7 ounces, 5 pounds and then 2 pounds. That Bolivia, 1 kilo, 3 pounds, 6 ounces and 13 ounces".

"Fasho, anybody sell?" I asked everybody and nobody wanted parts.

"This a dirty ass game you playing, this ain't nothing compared to that lil mary jane they fucking with, this is real shit" One of Dentist lil homeboys spoke up.

"Thats wassup then, I'll get this shit myself, come on start letting motherfuckas in".

"You know, I changed my mind take these motherfuckas somewhere else Left Eye. Let's see if you got this for real nigga" He looked me in the eyes, testing me so I grabbed every bag and walked out with Tupac and Big Boi behind me.

"Shit where we at?" Big Boi asked me.

"I'm going home" I put all the bags in the back seat then hopped in the passenger seat.

"Yo we just gone hit you up tomorrow?" Tupac shouted but I drove off.

When I got home I couldn't find myself asleep, my momma ain't home yet and I can't get that one girl from yesterday out my mind, she just different.