Square One

Left Eye pov
Atlanta, Georgia
February 2nd, 1988

Its been a month, now me and Ro are in love, she practically lives with me now besides whenever her mother needs her home.

Remember when I said I don't know nothing about that love thing?

She makes me feel like I know everything, she cares for me in a way nobody ever cared.

I'm currently getting ready for my trip, I have on a white wife beater, khaki pants and some white nike cortez so I put on a bullet proof vest.

I packed 2 cases since I have more details of the trip, I really don't know when I'll be back, but it wont be longer then a month.

Instead of going to San Diego, we're going to Otay Mesa and Dentist has decided to tag along.

"I'm gonna miss you" Ro hugged me tight.

"I'm gonna miss you more, I promise I'll be back before your birthday baby" I grabbed her chin.

I kissed her passionately until somebody knocked on the door interrupting us.

I opened the door, it was Big Boi and Pac.

"Fool why you ain't tell us you leaving today" Big Boi laughed.

"Nigga you should've knew I was gonna leave this early in the month, why would I miss this beautiful woman's birthday" I asked while showing Ro off.

"Aight nigga she ain't there yet y'all still some babies" He brushed me off while walking towards the kitchen.

"Man wassup with you" Pac dapped me up.

"Shit you know, business" I shrugged while grabbing a cigarette.

"You really need to stop that shit Lisa, I mean it you better not be smoking them thangs when you get back" Ro pointed at me as I put the cigarette in my mouth.

"Aight baby, my bad" I chuckled softly, then lit the cigarette while she glared at me.

"Aye nigga, I ain't forget what you just said bitch" I walked into the kitchen while Ro and Pac caught up for a minute.

"Yo ass can't be talking, you turn 18 and think you a grown ass man, get your dumb ass on fool" I laughed while pointing at his uneven afro.

"Aw don't hate me cause I can buy shit nigga, you just mad you gotta ride around in another nigga car cause you can't get your own shit" He grabbed my cigarette from me and took a hit.

"Aye nigga don't be snatching shit from me" I smiled while tryna get my cigarette back but he put his arm up since he's taller then me.

"Aw you a bitch" I laughed while pointing at him.

He hit it one more time then passed it back.

"Nigga fuck you" I threw the cigarette at him then ran outside as he started chasing me.

"Look at yo scary ass" He laughed while stopping at the end if the yard.

"Man fuck you" I laughed while walking back towards the yard.

"Nah for real though, Ima miss you nigga" He put his arm around my should as we walked back towards the door.

"Ima miss your stank ass too nigga, you always my brother" I responded.

"Y'all are crazy" Ro giggled while standing in the doorway.

"Aye who's that?" Pac pointed so I looked back and there was a black truck that was in the front of my house.

Then Dentist hopped out the back seat with a phillies blunt in his mouth.

"You ready nigga?" He asked me.