004

DANA JOHNSON
2020
_______

"That's the only time you hoes is popping is when y'all EBT come and the only time y'all love y'all kids and imma say KIDS wit a s, is when income tax season sick of you hoes!"Dana said on live sitting in her younger sister Kay-Kay car while the o...

"That's the only time you hoes is popping is when y'all EBT come and the only time y'all love y'all kids and imma say KIDS wit a s, is when income tax season sick of you hoes!"Dana said on live sitting in her younger sister Kay-Kay car while the other twin was in the back they laughed at her but she was dead serious this her second day out and they coming for her neck.

"Boo-boo they gone ban yo' shit you too hard on these hoes neck it's crazy—stop playing wit my fucking sister!"Nana said from back seat as they all read comments. She sat with them until Kody pulled up to get her and take her out to eat she needed to do something instead of sitting at her sister's apartment on her ass and as for Von his threats meant nothing he hasn't shown up still he wasn't bout it she was for sure he was with the hoe.

"Always think y'all got a motherfucking opinion like y'all opinion matter bitch go clock in pussy ass hoe, fuck is wrong with you bitch worried bout boo-boo so bad I don't give a fuck about Von being in here either"Dana started laughing looking at the screen he just put some laughing emojis, she rolled her eyes slightly salty he ain't came to get her but oh well.

"They wanna suck his dick bitch they was acting a fool when you was locked up on his lives and I was lurking!"Kay said Dana shook her head.

"I know it open ass nigga, he love that shit go run and tell Von that shit I got a nigga finna pick me up right now never gave a fuck"Dana said she spoke her mind and didn't care about the outcome she was a shoot first and ask questions later type of female, that's what most people liked about Dana her hood bitch side that spiciness. She was smart also people over looked it because of the way she spoke but those who paid attention knew.

"Add Von"Nana said she reached over accepting it before Dan could disagree it took a second his face popped up, he was in the car sitting in the dark with a hood on all you could see was teeth because he wasn't wearing his chains like normal.

"Fuck going on wit y'all gang, lil folks how it feel to be outta jail?"Von asked with a slight squint in his eye only Dana knew what that meant.

"Next question don't ask boo-boo bout no jail—whea' you at?"She asked tryna see his background he moved the phone closer to his phone he was quieter than usual, everybody knew Von was loud as goofy on life he was calm for some reason she knew probably took a pill or some either in bad ass mood.

"I'm in my city you need to get up off hea' so I can call you on the phone I got some business to talk about lil folks"He said smirking he kept looking up and around like somebody was coming for him she was peeping too much.

She rolled her eyes knowing thinking he was capping about coming to even get her, she knew she was gone be stuck in Florida with the lame niggas "We ain't gotta do shit I'm finna go by dayvon"

She ended the live fast seeing Kody pull up she gave the twins a hug and kiss before exiting the car she stopped to turn around and lean up against the window "let me know if a bitch try y'all I'm one phone call away love you"