005

DAYVON BENNETT
2020
___________

Dayvon sighed looking at Dana walk around the house giving him the silent treatment because of the news he told her she couldn't be mad about it because they technically not together but she just feel some type of way

Dayvon sighed looking at Dana walk around the house giving him the silent treatment because of the news he told her she couldn't be mad about it because they technically not together but she just feel some type of way. She also had on on some booty short a wife beater with no bra on her nipples were pierced that made his mouth water but it wasn't just that the bare face of hers too no make up just pure naturalness.

"Boo-boo come hea' stop acting like a nigga don't exist I don't even know if that's my baby I ain't wanna get ha pregnant it just happened"He mumbled looking at her on her phone she was looking at a video on tik tok ignoring him. Von made sure to tell her he could possibly have a little girl on the way by his ex girlfriend kema from a long time ago she was holding him down in prison since Dana couldn't kema just been around every since he was surprised she even came back to his Atlanta house with him after telling her but she ain't have a choice he was gone drag her back.

"Aye folks stop ignoring me on king David before I take that shit and break it—fuck that attitude I don't care about that hoe I pray it ain't my baby"

Dana finally looked at him putting her finger in his face "One thing boo-boo don't do is play number two and definitely not no fucking step mama! I don't even know why I'm tripping we ain't together no ways I hope that is yo baby so I can laugh at yo big goofy ass" she got yelled at him by her saying they ain't together made him upset he grabbed her phone and threw it across the room shattering it against the wall.

"You serious dayvon?! You so fucking dumb I swea' to God!"She yelled walking over to pick it up he ran up behind her and grabbed her pulling her toward him he wrapped his arms around her waist so she wouldn't get out his grip.

"Ion play so stop thinking I'm fucking joke—Ian no fucking Kdot you ain't gone do that ignoring shit up in my house"

"Okay the fuck I'll go somewhere else matter fact my friend Brianna live out hea' and I need to get me some motion and find my own house—take all your money back because I don't fucking need it let me call my friend up!"She said yanking away from the hold the girl was strong she ran upstairs he was behind her like sonic on the rings, she made it into the room and started throwing all his money back at him it her purse.

"On what phone? on king David you gone put all that shit back in that purse and Lay yo ass down"He said leaning against the tall dresser looking at her while giving a dry chuckle.

"Got me fucked up, I'll get me another nigga without no baby on the fucking way!lShe yelled he yanked her over hard by her neck and held her face in place looking at her with menacing eyes growing hotter by the minute.

"You toxic as fuck calm yo' crazy ass down! You talking out the side of yo neck like I can't pop you dead in yo shit, any nigga you fuck with gone kiss the pavement just like bitch boy in the miami!"