011

KDOT
2020
_____________

Kody sat angrily in his bedroom after getting off the phone with his father in prison Big Kody the got around word got to him that he was jacked by somebody his father didn't know specifically who but Kody knew he felt set up and so betrayed by Da...

Kody sat angrily in his bedroom after getting off the phone with his father in prison Big Kody the got around word got to him that he was jacked by somebody his father didn't know specifically who but Kody knew he felt set up and so betrayed by Dana so bad he felt his heart break, just when he decided to try and do right by a female she set him up for another lame ass nigga. He wanted king von's head and he wanted to do some evil to Dana before he just dump her body somewhere.

His phone started ringing it was a particular person he answered it putting the phone on speaker "If it ain't a bout Von and boo boo I don't wanna hear you gotta Cuban"

"Chill I was finna tell you mad ass nigga, I heard through the grapevine they in Florida visiting type shit I suggest you drive around I wish I could help more but I'm here with Asian in Texas right now—they probably staying at one of them high ass hotels"She said he knew she was hard core set up ass bitch so he used her as a way to move in on them, he bribed her with dick and money she took the first thing he offered just because he used to belong to dana, Cuban loved her left overs.

"Yo ass supposed to be hea' jit, you want boo-boo worse than I do"He uttered lighting up a blunt.

"I'll see her when you get hands on her, imma make a special trip to Florida imma make sure she never come back this time...you gone do that bitch dirty and I mean it Kody—who the fuck she think she is setting you up like that? Where I'm from he chop bitches legs off for that bullshit"Cuban said tryna manipulate him and add fuel to the fire, in reality she's the set up ass bitch that needed her limbs cut off. Dana actually didn't set him up she didn't even know Von was in Florida until he rode up.

"Send me the drop and imma let you gone on yo way you'll get yo money when come back hea' deal?"He asked she hummed mhm through the phone as a location popped up on his phone hoping it was correct. Kody was barely in the streets getting grew getting everything he wanted he just needed something to do he was obviously bored.

They finally hung up.

"Imagine me responsible for the death king von"He mumbled to himself laughing, not knowing he was fucking with the devil himself.

CUBAN
2020
____________

"You bothering me with all this quiet shit, you got some against me or some still—we agreed to steal Von back together and you acting like you still hate me"Cuban told Asian as they sat in the car together she told Kody she was in Texas in reality...

"You bothering me with all this quiet shit, you got some against me or some still—we agreed to steal Von back together and you acting like you still hate me"Cuban told Asian as they sat in the car together she told Kody she was in Texas in reality she was in Chicago in parkway gardens, sitting right across from granny Irene house she was gonna make the ultimate attempt. Either she saw boo boo back in jail or dead either way would make her happy she needed destruction.

She wasn't gonna kill the lady of the course but she's definitely gonna give her something to think about for awhile.

"Nah, I just don't feel right messing wit ha' granny I mean if we love Von we shouldn't mess with people he cherish—he called that lady every other day to talk to ha' it's gone be petty Cuban let's get his sister or something"Asian said Cuban kissed her teeth getting irritated at her friend she started to realize why she kept her distance, Asian had more brains than her Cuban loved the hard way of things and Asian thought things through in some situations.

"We going after her grandma that bitch ain't related to Von in no type of way Sharon damn! You always wanna look at shit easy and simple do you think that jail hound gone spare you if she had hands on us?!"

"Girl go do that shit on your own it ain't got nun wit do with me, I told you that lady ain't do shit to us"Asian went off disregarding everything Cuban said, Cuban shook her head.

"Pathetic as fuck on God, Von had the nerve to choose between us—you weird you hate this bitch so much but wanna spare her feelings you must wanna eat her pussy"

"Get the fuck on cuz real talk"Asian mumbled all Cuban did was laugh as she pulled her hood over her head, while getting out the car she looked around it was pure blackness outside except for street lights. She made her way across the street she was new to this so she was going in like a new born Cuban was in oblock with Von a few times she remembered the route.

She wasn't thinking about cameras, witnesses anything like a real gangsta would she was leaving so many tracks behind.

Cuban made it to Irene's door and wiggled on the window next it, it moved up and she slid it up with ease she was slightly happy about how easy things were going she moved the curtain back and jumped into the house.

Asian took the time out to record Cuban doll while she was making her moves. When the set up bitch gets set up herself it's never any fun, Asian really didn't have anything against Von or Dana in reality she just wished he kept it real she only went along to get Cuban took down.

Asian was recording every conversation, she planned on sending it all to Von and Dana then disappear.

Cuban got in the dark house looking around, walking slowly she bumped into something making a glass shatter across the floor. She stopped in her tracks the lights switched on she drew her gun but started hearing shot ringing throughout the house.

"Oh my fucking gosh!"She cried all out falling to her feet she wasn't even holding the gun right, bullets flew off several things Irene wasn't letting up. Cuban crawled towards the door slowly as the shooting stopped she managed to get the door unlocked and slid out making a run for it to the black BMW.

She ran so fast, she realized she forgot phone.