018

DANA
2020
___________

"Your mama had to get rid of frog for you I couldn't , I'm still in shock you shot this man cold blooded like this in the living room you got the hood shook—who the fuck is you?"Rock question Dana on the other side of the phone as she waited in th...

"Your mama had to get rid of frog for you I couldn't , I'm still in shock you shot this man cold blooded like this in the living room you got the hood shook—who the fuck is you?"Rock question Dana on the other side of the phone as she waited in the sprinter van alone while Von and the gang were in the shoe store filming for a YouTube video slash interview, she had a little time to herself she needed to figure out a way to tell Von her conscious ate her up because she knew he'd find out.

"Told a fuck nigga don't fuck around and find out and what he do? fucked around and found out, ion spare no bitch and let no nigga get past"

Rock huffed behind the phone he just never seen her in action only heard about it, he ain't never seen a woman handle no shit like that he seen men do it all day BUT a WOMAN?

"Let me not get on yo bad side, got me threatening people if they snitch and shit, gotta figure out a way to handle this then again ain't nobody checking for frog—you damn near did the hood a favor"Rock said they both started laughing she knew this would come back on her the police probably waiting on some evidence about her so she can get booked again. Then again she got enough hush money for the hood, the moment von find out that's gone be his option.

"Tell Denise keep her fucking mouth shut and act like you don't know shit, they ain't really see shit we snuck out the back door"

"But still Boo, but alright I got you I got some company"Rock said before they hung up, Dana rubbed her temple seeing the men come out the shoe store she simply picked up her wine glass and took a sip of her wine,

"That ended quick why?"Dana asked his security soon as they opened the door.

"I walked out that bitch, he seem like a opp questioning me about shit that ain't for the internet if I find out he working with duck and nem imma cut that bitch lights out. I still took the shoes and he bet not post this interview"Von said sitting right beside her he leaned over placing a kiss on her forehead, she shook her head his little hot head ass. The rest of the crew got in and they turned the air up higher it was hot as fuck out side.

"Where we headed grandson?"Security asked Von for the driver.

"Let's go get some to eat nigga ain't put shit on his stomach"Von said as they sat back, boo boo was in her phone quiet Von leaned over and snatched it out his hand, She didn't fight with him about it he look down at it and cut it off,

"Somebody was fucking with you while I was in the store ma?"He asked running his hands through his straight black hair.

She laughed grabbing his hand."No dayvon, you had a million body guards around this sprinter but I do need to talk to you about something important" Dana said licking her lips.

"What is it lil folks? I DON'T know that bitch and I ain't been with no bitch"He said all she did was laugh and it wasn't that she just stayed silent and he kissed his teeth looking off tryna act gangsta.

She shook her head, his leg started shaking up and down looking out the window she knew he couldn't wait,  he was gone continue to ask her in 1...2...3

"Boo just whisper it damn, come on folks nem!"He said getting upset she laughed hiding her face in his neck because everybody looked at him, she pulled his head over to whisper all she did was sigh for a second until she dropped the bomb.

"I killed somebody"

FEW HOURS LATER

Von had literally been quiet since everybody stepped foot back into his house, he had his beats head phones over his head with his music up loud ignoring everybody. Dana tried following him around but he wasn't budging he was usually never quiet about shit that's how she knew he was pissed, she has to back him up into a corner literally just for him to say something.

"Muwop tell Von to talk to me"She pouted looking up at him, he squint his eye over at Von sitting at the dining table.

"What you do? If it's yall relationship shit DON'T add me to it cause y'all gone be fucking before the night over with it better be serious boo"

"Wop I caught a body" it was dead silence, he just gave a her a blank stare she couldn't read his face anymore.

"When? Who? Von you ain't saying shit, who the fuck you kill folks!"Muwop started yelling making everybody look at him he walked over snatching the head phones off, Von's head making him stand up fast.

"Who you kill?"Muwop asked, that made Bosstop alert and Louie it was like a bunch of lions around a poor deer. Von just stood there with his head shaking.

"First off you lied to me about where you was when you touched down, second you in Florida like a nigga ain't got shit ova' yo head out thea' it ain't shit I can say! You wanna walk around killing goofies like you nino brown or somebody! I should smack the shit outta on king fucking David!"Von rushed over but muwop stepped in the middle blocking him, she could see he wasn't playing.

"That nigga would've killed me dead! He had a gun to my fucking chest you think I'm finna let that shit happen? Just walked away! Hell naw it was kill or be killed and Ion feel bad for doing the shit either—pussy ass nigga come in my face talking reckless! He getting dealt with ain't that what y'all taught me"

Von walked up again this time his was inches from her face "YOU AINT US! GET THAT SHIT THROUGH YO SKULL, YOU AINT NO KILLER, I TOOK AWAY FROM THAT SHIT FOR A REASON ON O! YOU TOO YO DUMB ASS BACK WORRIED BOUT THAT CRACK HEAD ASS LADY.. a nigga DON'T want you in them fucking streets ma—if I lose you imma go stupid and DON'T nun of them niggas out Thea' wanna see that side of me, that life ain't fa you!"

"It's them or us, it's him or me"She simply stated quoting his lyrics he couldn't do shit but laugh out of anger she wasn't seeing the bigger picture.

"Mini fucking king von"Top stated laughing with his arms crossed, Von couldn't say nothing else he just stormed off running upstairs. The door slammed so hard it echoed through the house.

"Who you kill?" Muwop asked he was bout to interrogate next. The door upstairs opened back is he heard it creek he was obviously listening.

"A nigga mane frog, he sold Reggie and shit and thought he ran the block or some—i pistol whipped him the first time i came over  thea'looking for my mama and my business ain't done yet"

"The fuck you got yourself into?"Muwop asked concerned.

🌚🌚🌚I DON'T be on here no moreeeeeee but imma come back for this book