016

DANA JOHNSON
2020
________________
Excuse all mistakes DID NOT PROOF READ
I've gotten bored with these books frfr, might take a break off writing.

Dana was released from jail after spending twenty-four hours there being charged with domestic violence against Dayvon, the charges were dropped but they've been watching her heavily

Dana was released from jail after spending twenty-four hours there being charged with domestic violence against Dayvon, the charges were dropped but they've been watching her heavily. Right now she knew she was making another mistake by flying back to Florida, Von was currently with durk in Texas so he couldn't even stop her he didnt know she even took a flight.

He thought she was home.

She had to save her mother, she would have full of regret of something happened to Denise knowing she was under the guardianship of a damn pimp. Boo boo needed to make her presence known to this man it was an itching urge she rather be in jail knowing her mother is okay now instead of somewhere dead.

Von was inactive right now because he probably doing a show, he wouldn't call for hours very suspicious but whatever is done in the dark will come to the light. She pulled out her phone to type in a number of a dude she knew for a long time he was in the streets and seen just about everything she spoke with him before she left liberty city the first time.

"Hello, rock wassup"

"Wassup Kim K, back in the the city? What you need?"He said knowing he had a job to do he was eager Dana felt that way too, she grew up around people like this she needed to kick this habit fast.

"I need to know the dude name that got my mama fucking head gone—ion like this shit what is he doing so important for her other than getting money off her body?"

"Word on the streets she owe him for some shit a long time ago, he was in jail a couple of years once he got out she was the first person he ran to started treating yo mama like a test dummy. All types of drugs, making her stand on the corner—lady gotta be every bit of forty something that don't look weird to you?"Rock said she almost laughed but held her composure because a forty year old prostitute is questionable.

"You don't what the favor was?"she questioned shaking her headz

"No clue boo, but his name is Charles young—had a few personal interactions with him dude is a weed junky, he bug me like a million times a week like nigga buy a zip or ounce and shut the fuck up, where all ya money going? He hasn't been calling me lately tho as in a few days"

She mentally noted that name in her mind "You been on the block?"

"Yeah, that house was packed ion think he in there—tell you what imma ride through real quick and ask around why don't you come with me? Seem like you got some up yo pistol toting ass sleeve we don't need nothing happening to the celebrity of the block"Rock told her before he started laughing he made sure to tell a joke no matter what that dude was seriously goofy.