Chapter 1 | Pros and a Pro

[->|<-3rd Person POV->|<-]

[Kyouka]: "Good answer, then we've got a deal." She smiled.

[Rin]: "I hope we can get along." He slightly bowed.

.

.

.

Time skip,...

After successfully rescuing and recruiting Rin, Kyouka took her new sla- companion along with her to where she and others live and operate. Their next destination was the Anti-Demon Corps Seventh Unit dorms...

[Rin]: "The Anti-Demon Corps' dormitory,... Looks a lot more normal than I was expecting. Kinda looks like an inn."

[Kyouka]: "It was originally built by the Mato Exorcists, so there's a powerful barrier that protects it. Feel Free to go in, it'll be your new workplace."

[Rin]: "Yes ma'am."

[Rin's Thoughts]: "I know men can't join the Anti-Demon Corps, nevertheless, as long as I'm able to play my part, that would be enough."

The duo entered the dorm and were greeted by some of the dorm's residents. There were three in total, two are young adults about the same-ish age as Rin. And the other was a small, little girl...

[???]: "Ughh,... It really is a man. And that tattoo, he's probably a delinquent" -Himaru Azuma

[???]: "I used to attend an all-girls school, so I never had the chance to get a good look at a man. This is kinda fun~." -Shushu Suruga

[???]: "Pleased to meet you, Mister Caretaker!" -Nei Ookawamura

[Rin]: "... Caretaker?"

[Kyouka]: "These are the members of the unit that live here. There are others too, but they're all off on business."