Prologue: Foundation

Mysteria was never meant to exist. And yet it does. All of it was created by an individual who goes by the name of Inara.

Inara comes from a world just before Mysteria's time. The world was described to be a mix of land and water, as well as the shape of the world being round. This round place was called a "planet". This "planet" had billions of humans living all over. Some in harmony, some in chaos. Some with one leader, some with many. But all lived in this planet. It is very unlike Mysteria where it did not have Ether or Magic present in their home. Their lands did not float. And their people did not always have the opportunity to seize their destiny. On top of that, their world would soon be in the brink of anarchy due to the discovery Inara would make.

Technology was heavily relied on for this world to operate. Fragments of this technology is found in Inovia Utopia. As for Inara, she was a scientist in a laboratory. This lab had a team of the greatest minds gathered all around the world. The team lineup was listed: Ouroba, Tsukumei, Rinn, Inara, and Ellina. Inara was the one leading the team. Their lab would be located in a space station between the planet and their moon. While the planet continuously fought over what was right from wrong, innocent from evil. The scientists would feel the pressure of researching a way of expanding their race to colonize other planets.

With months of mutual collaboration and studying the world beyond their planet, Ouroba would announce to her team about an anomaly detected in a foreign planet that had not be named yet according to records. They would make their message to their planet about their departure to research this object. Without delay, they would make haste to this planet.

Arriving at this planet, it was quickly realized that it wasn't a just planet. There was a bunch of floating lands, resembling to Anima's land, surrounding this small planet. As to what the planet was, none of the scientists, the greatest minds of humanity, knew how to describe it. The surrounding lands had a spectrum of different climates happening in multiple areas. One portion desert, another winter, then forest, the variety continued as they got closer. However, looking from the glass encapsulated with air inside wasn't enough for Inara. She would want to step foot on the floating islands, as well as find a way to enter the enclosed planet.

Once preparations were made, Inara's persistence to explore convinced the others to follow along and find the truth behind this great unknown. As seen from the glass in their station, it was as they thought it would be. Despite the senses being limited due to the space suits they wore, they could feel glimpses of the different climates. In fact, it was accurate to the climates back on their own planet. With the surrounding part of the planet explored, it was time to make personal contact with the silver planet in the middle. The planet was smaller than theirs, yet it couldn't have been more unexpected than they realize. Inara taking initiative, made physical contact with her hand. As soon as she made contact, it vibrated against her hand and the planet began to glow. All but Inara stepped back in suspense as to what may come next. As this point, all radio frequencies back to their home was lost. It was only up to these five to make their own observations.

"I didn't want to endanger my team, thus my reason for making contact with Origin alone. However, this would mark the beginning... and end of humanity's old world." - Inara

/////