Part One: Creation

Origin has awakened, and now it has chosen its avatar.

In time, Inara had disappeared, then return from a speck of light slowly rising from the top of Origin. The team immediately made haste out of their station and carefully floated toward Origin. They make contact with the foreign object and rescue Inara, who was unconscious.

They all regroup inside the station and Inara wakes up. Shortly after, she explains what she saw throughout her disappearance. Inara didn't fully understood it, but she felt as though she had awakened Origin and she was the key to it. For the next couple months, the team focused on bringing the relic safely near their home planet to study it with everyone. And though it was a success, this would mark the rise of humanity's rebellion.

With just only a few weeks of research, humanity studied Origin and collected the following information: Origin is a mechanical relic of magic, built to control the very fabric of existence. Inara's humanity would call something like this a god or divine entity. However, Inara referred to it as a, "Fate-weaving gateway." It was never found out as to where it came from or what created it. However, Inara well understood that this thing could be used for good or evil and should be used wisely.With all the knowledge given to Inara, she reformed Origin into a computer system and creating the three primary functions of fate into core processing units.

Core of Duality, balancing light and dark in one's thought
Core of Elements, granting the power of an individual to use magic
Core of Choice, allowing the wielder to choose their own future

These cores make up Inara's personality in what she thought was important for the future of the world. However, it was soon to backfire, as this would cause discord within her own team. Ouroba was Inara's assistant and close friend. She would try to reason with Inara to share the cores with the rest of them, but Inara was insistent on using the cores to understand Origin more. Rinn had the idea of using the cores as a weapon.

Humanity begins to crumble into chaos as they also wanted to be part of Origin's blessing. Inara felt this sense of urgency and find a way to fix this before the planet's government takes action. Origin has no way of blessing those without coming into contact with it. The other four scientists noticed that Inara was slowly becoming less of herself. At some point, she had even began to isolate herself from even speaking to her own team and personified her core processors into living embodiments of those functions.

Coalescia, created the Birthrights and Endbringers
Etheria, created Ether and Elementalists
Spectra, created the Weaving of Fate

"I felt as though I was Origin's avatar. However, I was influenced by humanity's ignorance and became foolish by letting my selfish thoughts do something far beyond my comprehension of understanding." - Inara

/////