Part Four: Recreation

Birthrights, Endbringers, Elementalists, the Trinity, all are destined by Spectra's corrupted fate. Yet another power created by the intelligent minds of the Trinity ensured to be above the inevitable fate.

Entering the new world, Etheria and Coalescia spent every second creating the world they, rather Inara, wished for. They would muster every ounce of strength in creating the structure and life in the original land in Mysteria known as Termina.

Coalescia held back on splitting the world in case if Ruin were to arrive. She wanted to keep it as an ace up her sleeve. Etheria focused on creating the laws and physics of Mysteria while her sister created its people who would soon become their followers. It wasn't long until the people of Termina help out their goddesses in protecting this world from what would seem the rare chance of Ruin's arrival. However, with the fate of Mysteria lost to Ruin, this spells the inevitable fate of Ruin entering Mysteria as the fate of the universe was not in Termina's hands. Ruin can weave the fate of the new universe which meant if Spectra deems Ruin can enter Mysteria, then fate shall allow it.

With Termina now mostly well established, the two sisters began wondering what could've happened to their lost sister, Spectra. However, their question would soon be answered the moment space rifts breached Termina's skies.

Ruin, wielding Spectra's powers, casted the fate of the Trinity's doom, succumbing to Ruin's control. This rule of law applied to everything from Mysteria as well, which led to the soon realization that everything the sisters did for Termina and its people were for naught...

Everything after Ruin's presence in Termina was nothing more than pure chaos and simply repeating everything that happened in the World of Origins. Termina's people, who were blessed with Birthright and Endbringer powers, turned against each other into a massive holy war. Birthrights, capable of taming, controlling and even transforming into dragons scorched the land of various elements against their new enemy. Endbringers started a faction for those who wield extraordinary powers known as the Crescenthia Faction. Crescenthias were powerful Endbringers who are able to slay dragons with ease. However, dragons were also able to destroy Crescenthias just as easily. The war spelled rapid bloodshed for both sides and would most likely end up in self-genocide.

Right before the unpredictable war would start, the sisters had a secret location away from Termina's mainland where they would secretly conduct experimental features for Mysteria, as well as arrange meetings with the Lunarian Queen of the Void. The Void was a concept for any empty space the sisters couldn't conduct. But it also acted as a wall, separating the World of Origins and the World of Termina. The Lunarian Queen of the Void is the very first Crescenthia to have ever entered the Void and returned alive and stable on a physical and mental level. With that being said, she warned the sisters of a tragedy, foreseeing the destruction of Termina. Thus, a final failsafe was created by the three.

This could cause ripples and even break Mysteria entirely if not treated with care, but it was a risk worth taking if it meant removing Ruin from the universe. Firstly, a new law of Mysteria would be created known as the "Weaving of Fate." This acts as somewhat of a decoy or bait for Ruin and Corrupted Spectra. This law endorsed the fact that Spectra is in control of Mysteria's future.

However...

This responsibility will always be kept in check by the will of Fate Weavers. And that if there ever comes a time the Fate Weavers deem the predestined future unsatisfactory to Inara's wishes, the Fate Weavers may choose their own fate for the future of Mysteria.Though it seems to be a bit of a loophole of power, it's actually perfect as it takes four heroes, two from each world to meet and agree on the fate./////