Part Three: Destruction

Creation comes destruction, thus the world may fall to Ruin. That is, until Mysteria.

Inara, Ouroba, and Origin, had disappeared. However, what remained was the three fragments of not only Origin, but Inara's personality mixed: The Trinity. They were born and carried on the mindset Inara had. The three also confronted Ruin, as well as those who opposed them from their creator's planet. Coalescia fought in the frontlines, using her balance of Birthright and Endbringer powers. Etheria gave those who praised Origin and its cores Magic and spread Ether around the planet. And lastly, Spectra, who held the fate of everyone in her hands.

Ruin, corrupting the land Inara no longer inhabits, turns the land and its people against the Trinity. Giving them power on par against the Trinity. It was a short battle as the general population of the planet greatly outnumbered and overpowered the three goddesses. With the three clueless on how to defeat a mass evil of destruction, Spectra, had the idea of using their powers to create a new world... at the very cost of destroying this one.

Spectra knew something she had to explain to the other two. She knew that so long as the Trinity exists, so will Ruin. In order to honor Inara's wishes while also maintaining the balance of both forces existing, they must create a world and seal off this world into the Void. The other two understood her logic and agreed to create a new world without the need of Ruin's activities.Spectra held off Ruin as long as she could while Etheria began to weave magic into a pocket universe. This pocket universe will act as a gateway into a new world that only those blessed by Trinity may enter. While she created the world, Coalescia created a failsafe in the event Ruin managed to emerge into this new universe. Once the world fully manifested, she would split it into two. Despite the universe being split apart, they can still coexist in the same instance. On top of that, she would also split her powers to each world.

Etheria created the new universe.Coalescia created the order and balance of the two worlds.And Spectra would act as the universe's guiding fate.

Everything was set and ready. This new universe would be perfect and even had backup measures, ensuring the isolation of Ruin. That was until Spectra came into contact with Ruin during battle. The moment she came into contact, it had infected her and turned her against her two sisters, unable to control the fate she originally wanted to put in place. With Ruin spreading like wildfire and little time left to act, the two remaining sisters entered the pocket universe and caused a black hole to devour the old world they left behind. creating the Void.

"When unbalance occurs, there will be flaws. Whether it be human or artificial intelligence, nothing is guarunteed to work. It goes both ways for the sisters, and Ruin. Which leads to the logic of Spectra's fate holding any influence on the matter, thus a paradox over what happens next. However, I believe Coalescia to be clever enough to have created a form of failsafe that ensures the fate of the future to always be entrusted to a select few who aren't directly part of the Trinity." - Inara

/////