Part Five (Finale): All Ends Are Beginnings

Origins, Termina, Anima, Animus, Eclipse, Arctika, Ruin, Ashita... They're all foreseen in a future beyond our control. We only speak of the names, yet it holds no meaning to until we watch our creations from the heavens lead it into the future we desire.

With the law enacted, it didn't tamper with Ruin's fate powers, while also inserting an exploit in Ruin's plans. Now, it was time for the unfortunate bloodshed Termina was destined to meet. Coalescia would have her two daughters, Alpha and Omega, lead one of the two future worlds once Termina splits, while Etheria would uphold the other. She also focused on ensuring the worlds would not destabilize and eventually destroy themselves.

Much like in the World of Origins, Termina's people turned against each other, Birthrights killing Endbringers, and vice versa. Alpha and Omega fought on the frontlines but were traumatized by the power of Ruin. Especially once it had came into contact with their mother, Coalescia. Before everything could've been devoured by Ruin, Etheria and the Lunarian Queen split the universe of Mysteria in two.

The plan was to have Alpha and Omega lead one world, while Etheria led the other world.

Alpha and Omega would create Anima, World of Duality. Etheria would create Animus, World of Elements.

Split apart, Ruin was sent once more into the empty space of the Void. This time, however, it remained sealed. Spectra, on the other hand, made it out but with Ruin still corrupting her mind and body. Which means that the only free remnant of Ruin was Spectra herself. This time she would not chase after either of the two worlds and instead await their arrival at Mysteria's Eclipse of Fate. The Eclipse was a concept written by Spectra, which states that the split world of Termina shall return to Spectra's presence in her realm, seeking to crush the worlds from ever meeting again.

With everything that has happened, no one knows the fate of Inara, Ouroba, Origin, or Ruin. Anima, would grow into a world of floating lands surrounded by endless waters and diverse cultural regions.

Animus, without the balance of Duality, slowly dying, leaving Etheria to preserve as much time as possible in hopes of reaching out to Coalescia's descendants in aid to keep the two worlds in balance.

Ruin, drifts dormant in the Void until the day comes when Mysteria is whole again, so it can wipe it out in one asault.

Inara may have created Mysteria to fix the struggles of her world, but it ended up serving a greater purpose. That being to fend off the forces of Ruin. Ruin, being the very doubt and hate of humanity at its heart. It grows within everyone who sought greed and oppression. However, those who are pure of heart in Mysteria's worlds will encounter the offer of a lifetime: To fix Inara's foolish mistake in her discontent of the world she once yearned for, causing the creation of Mysteria in the first place. But at the cost of those she cared for.

Mysteria is a world of fantasy and unimaginable possibilities.

It is imperative Ruin doesn't break free from the shackles of the Void.

Or all will simply cease.

The Fate Weavers consist of four destined heroes.

The Suramae, the Crescenthia, the Kaminoha Twins, and the Golden Eyed Kogane.

The possibility of the four existing at the same time are slim, yet it is something the Trinity must bet on to seek the world they desire.

Thus, a chronology of tales will be set in motion in the cycles to come.

That is, at its core,

Chronicles of Mysteria

Which of those decide the very fate of this world...? That is something for you to find out...

May the fate of Mysteria take you to new beginnings.

/////