7. Dance Practice

"Let your feet do the talking...."

We can't. We can't hug each other like this when he has a girlfriend. That too when the girl is my sister.

After what felt like forever, I broke the hug.

And masked a cold expression on my face.

'' I was not going to do it. I was just removing the Mehendi.'' I coldly said and turned towards the sink to continue my work.

I am sure he must be embarrassed.

Whatever, he should not be close to me.

" I am sorry, I didn't come to bid you farewell that day." Saying this he left the room and I didn't try to steal a glance.

Is he really sorry?

But he could have contacted me.

Leave it. Let's complete the task in hand and go back to enjoy the function.

(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆

The Mehendi function went well and now all the young ones of the Ahuja family are gathered in the backyard to practice the dance for the Sangeet.

To be honest, prepare the dance as we have not even decided on the song.

But we have the whole night for preparation.

At the end of the Mehendi function, it was decided that the Sangeet will be Bride v/s Groom family. We know that the groom's family is going to win.

"Hey guys. I hope you don't mind if we take a sneak peak of your dance." I heard Kunal's voice behind me.

I turned around and saw him wearing tight blue jeans and a brown turtle neck full sleeve shirt with sleeves half rolled up. He ruffles his hand through his hair.

So Hot!!

"So would you mind?" Kunal asked while taking a seat on the chair near me with a sheepish smile on his face.

As soon as he sat there, I stood up and walked in the direction of the water cooler.

My actions surely didn't go unnoticed by him as I saw him frowning at me. But it was soon replaced by the smile that he gave to Bhai.

These days, I saw that Bhai and Kunal are sharing a good bond of friendship with trust.

Kunal is very possessive about his family and seeing this bond, I can say that he trusts Bhai with Preetha Di.

I turned to drink water. I didn't know that I was thirsty until I felt the cold liquid running through my throat.

After drinking 2 glasses of water, I turned around and saw what!!

Kunal was on the ground with his hand placed on his butt and everyone surrounding him was laughing.

What happened?

It was not even a minute that I turned my back to drink water and he was on the ground.

But watching his comical reaction, a giggle escaped my mouth which was noticed by him.

He was staring at me intensely, something he does on a regular basis, with a sweet smile plastered on his face.

A grin appeared on my face without my permission. But soon I broke the eye contact on hearing Isha's voice.

"So, do you still wanna get a sneak peak?" She asked still laughing.

My cousins might have pulled a little prank on him.