8.

Omg I'm finally publishing (on wattpad ofc) my own story im kinda scared lol 😆

I hope it's ok🕺😟

_
Mason (20*looks the same as 21*) pov:

I look at hope with a confused face "what the hell, I will not let you practice your makeup on me use Luna or anastasia" I groan as I rest my head on the car door "because they have there own work while you just write all day "yeah...and I get payed to sleep till one in the afternoon then write for four hours" I shrug and she laughs "just as least once" she says as she hold up her right index finger infront of me I look up at her "only once but it comes of after" I say while standing up and wiping of my pants she rolls her eyes "fine fine" she says while swirling her hair in her hand.

We heard a group of laughter coming from the prison and we roll our eyes as we walk towards the building, as we walk into the wrong pod (room)
Hope asks me something "where are they all?" She asks while playing with her shorts "our friends or?" I say whole leaning on one of the tables,she shakes her head "no the thingys" she says while playing with her eyebrows "oh they go away every Saturday, like they are still in the room but we can't see them" I shrug while standing up straight.

She laughs "why?" I shrug "something about a pure demon lord passing over two thousand (2000) years ago" I say while walking towards the door "cmon,the others might think we died" I laugh and she nods "alright old man" she says I groan "I'm younger then you!" I say and she nods "yep".

She runs out the room and I shake my head as I follow slowly behind her. She walks into the immortal part of the prison and I tap my foot twice just so they knew two more were walking in.

"Ayyy hope your alive!" Liam shouts and I heard hope talk, I take a deep breath before walking into the room. As soon as I walk in eyes head onto me,Anna(stia) was the first to smile "hey may" she says and I smile softly "hi" I say I look over to Liam and he looked sad to see me "look a bit happy would you?" I ask while walking towards Anna but the words were towards Liam.

She pulls me into a hug and I bend down to make it easier on her, he laughs "sorry just last time I saw you, you was bleeding to death" he said angerly I sigh "yeah well not my fault" I say while letting go of Anna and I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear before moving away, I lean against the wall facing the table's "I know just you can't keep walking around you need to heal man" he says while hope held onto his arm, Anna looked uncomfortable and I know I was feeling the bandages hugging my torso and arm.

I breath throught my nose and I smack my lips "well I will once we get the first five scenarios done" I say while rocking on my feet and Anna sighs "you're only needed for two of them so we can do those first, then he can sit down or rest in the car" she pips up and I point to her with a smile "yes, I like that idea" I say while walking towards her and I pull her into a hug then I pull her away "love you Anna always saying the right things" I say while looking back over to Liam and he groans.

He rolls his eyes and takes a deep breath "fine but If it bleeds through your getting police involved" he says and I scrunch my eyebrows "oh god no, they'll ask why and then place the blame on it being my fault for leaving my attic window open, which is stupid because I can't access that fucking thing!" I say and hope laughs "aww can't reach?" She jokes but I groan "says the girl who can't reach the top cabinet in ikea" I note and she gasps "how dare you, babe listen to this" she says while looking at Liam and he shakes his head "he's your cousin" he raises his eyebrows and kisses her head before Anna and him leave to collect some stuff from the boxes outside.

Hope sighs and sits down on one or the tables facing away from me and I roll my eyes "you mad?" I ask and she nods I fell silent as I felt a tightness in my chest, I cough slightly and she snaps her head round "do you need your meds?" She asks ready to grab them and I laugh "no just a cough, I'm fine the doctors says it's just past through to me from my dad, as long as I don't pass out near counters I should me alive and well" I say and she sighs and then tuts at me "tsk, really? Did you need to add the kitchen thing" she waves her hand and sits back down facing away again.