Dress Your Gender (Please)

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God." - Deuteronomy 22:5 KJV

"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him. But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering." -1 Corinthians 11:14-15

I went to a formal event over the weekend and all I'll say is that people really need to dress like their gender. This was much more so back in Biblical times or about a hundred years ago back when if a woman was in pants she'd have been considered an outcast and an eye soar for the act. Now women are socially acceptable to wear pants and tee shirts. To which I am VERY grateful. 

Now it is simply more along the lines of, men should not wear dresses, and Women should not dress as Abe Lincoln or anything. There are fine lines though. Like how there are women's outfits that include a (typically cropped but not always) suit and dress pants. I fee like now its more along the lines of men shouldn't wear dresses or have long hair, and women shouldn't have hair as short as a man's. If there are any fine lines that y'all believe I miss-organized or left out anything, let me know. We all mess up from time to time and I am anything but an exception.

Just make sure that however y'all look, make sure that between your hair and your outfit that one could tell male between female by your outward appearance.