Sacred Tempest

Monday - 4/11 - Morning

(Y/N) POV

I slowly open my eyes and look around. Today's my first day going to Shujin Academy. I pick up my phone and look at the time.

(Y/N): I better get ready.

I get up and quickly change into my uniform. A black shirt with the school's emblem on the chest and checkered red and black pants, along with plain black shoes.

As I was changing, I smell something really good downstairs.

I make my way to the first floor and greet Sojiro, who's preparing something behind the counter.

(Y/N): Good morning.

Sojiro 'Morning.

He puts a cup of coffee down on the counter along with a plate of what I assumed to be some sort of curry.

Sojiro: Before you go, make sure you eat. It's curry. I made it myself. Just make sure to finish before the customers start coming in.

(Y/N): ...For breakfast...?

Sojiro: What's that reaction for? Just eat it.

(Y/N): Ah, right... My bad.

I take a seat down at the counter and take the first bite out of the curry.

My face freezes as my mouth gets filled with all the delicious flavors of the curry.

(Y/N): This...

Sojiro looks intrigued by my reaction.

(Y/N): ...Is incredible.

He looks pleased as he smiles a bit.

(Y/N): Curry for breakfast doesn't sound so weird anymore, all of a sudden.

Sojiro: Glad you like it.

After a few minutes, I finish the plate and thank Sojiro for the meal.

Sojiro: Don't mention it. Now, you better hurry to school. Take your time to get a feel for the place, but don't be late, alright?

(Y/N): Of course. I'll see you later, then.

I wave goodbye and head out the door.

I make my way to Yongen-Jaya station to take the subway. The derailment yesterday caused the timetables to change a lot, so I had to make two different connections in different stations.

NO ONE'S POV

Leblanc

Sojiro is serving a costumer at the counter.

Costumer: Oh man... Did it say it was gonna rain today?

Sojiro: Huh? It's raining outside?

Sojiro looks out the door and, sure enough it's pouring quite a bit.

Costumer: It just started all of a sudden. This is why I hate early spring.

Sojiro: I know what you mean. Well, regardless, what'll you have?

Costumer: A house blend, please.

Sojiro: Coming right up.

...

Sojiro: Did he take an umbrella...?

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): I forgot my umbrella...

The moment I step out of the station, it starts pouring, which causes me to seek shelter under a storefront.

(Y/N): Great...