The Three Broomsticks

Anya's POV
⚠️🔴⚠️
(are you ready?)

"Tom you scar——"

And when the two warm hands left my face I turned and realized they weren't Tom's.

"Lorenzo?!"I asked astonished by the situation, I would never, EVER, expect the note and necklace to come from him.

Lorenzo approached me with a blush on his cheeks.

He shyly explained that I had looked beautiful in the golden dress I wore the night before at the party. His words made me blush in return, and I thanked him for the necklace he had gifted me.

"I have to admit, Enzo," I said, still with a light blush on my cheek , "I was expecting to see Tom and not you. But I must say, it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it makes me happy to spend time with you."

Lorenzo chuckled and asked, "How did you feel when Tom took your hips and danced with you in front of everyone? I mean, he's not known for his dancing skills."

I laughed and replied, "Oh, Tom can be quite a creep sometimes, but I don't mind his mysterious nature. As for the dancing, it was unexpected but exciting. It's like experiencing a different side of him."

We continued our conversation, discussing various professors at Hogwarts. I praised Professor McGonagall for her sweetness and dedication to her students.

Lorenzo playfully commented, "Yeah, she's so sweet, you'd think she'd turn into a sugar cube if someone sneezed near her."

We then moved on to discussing Professor Snape, and Lorenzo jokingly referred to him as "a finger in the ass."

We laughed at the absurdity of it, acknowledging that Snape could be strict and intimidating but had his reasons.

I told about my experience in detention, obviously not talking about what happened with Mattheo.

Fuck. That guy keeps coming in my mind.

I shook my head and focused on the present again. He's not worth thinking about. Now I'm with Enzo and my focus will be on him.

When the topic of Professor Lupin came up, I praised him for his unique perspective as a werewolf and his gentle nature. "He's like a hidden treasure at Hogwarts," I said. "A kind soul with so much depth."

Lorenzo was curious about my first week at Hogwarts and asked how it went.
I hesitated for a moment, contemplating whether to go into detail about the various dramas I had already encountered.

But ultimately, I decided to keep it lighthearted and said, "Well, let's just say I've already had my fair share of adventures. But I don't want to bore you with the details."

As our conversation flowed effortlessly, we discovered our shared love for Taylor Swift's music.
It was a pleasant surprise to find someone who appreciated her talent as much as I did.

"...so I was kind of screaming and crying..."
I started to say when he stopped me and said: "perfect storms"

We ended up laughing at the joke and talking about our favorite albums and mom Tay.

"Evermore is superior" Enzo started.
"No way! Reputation is THE album"
"Top 3 albums and songs?" he asked me.
"Mhh... Reputation... i did something bad... Folklore... The exile or illicit affair... Lover... cornelia street." As i finished he started to say his.
"First Evermore... Marjorie... then 1989 with... Wonderland and... third but not last... midnight with hits different".

We also discussed our personal style preferences and found that we embraced a similar aesthetic.

Before we knew it, the day was coming to an end. Lorenzo shyly asked, "Would you like to accompany me to Hogsmeade and enjoy a butterbeer or something?"