Chapter 2 Ariaty's POV.

Chapter 2

Ariaty's POV.

Skating through the schools parking lot I get off my board and walk into the building. Everyone looked at me and whispered to each other.

"I can fucken hear you you dumb asses!!" I shouted at them and rushed over to my locker. Going through my locker I got my things and rush over to music class..walkin in and sitting all the way in the back seat near the corner I just crossed my arms on my desk and lied my head down on them.

"Good morning class we have a new student that transferred here so be nice." (another student yippy like I care If there is or not) I thought. I didn't even look up to see who this new kid is.

"everyone this is Luke Ouji." Mr. Michael said, "look around Luke and please take a seat." Luke looked around the room. Walking over he sat right next to me. I turned my head little my hair was covering the side of my face so he couldn't see it as I looked down and whispered over to him.

"Hey dude you shouldn't sit next to me." Luke stared at me for a sec but couldn't see my face. "why? What's wrong with me sitting next to you...What's your name?"

"My name is Ariaty and the reason you shouldn't sit next to me is that I don't have friends and that I'm used to sitting by no one. Don't take it the wrong way but I'm the most unliked person in this intire school and I don't want you to get a bad rep by talking to me." I whispered softly with no emotion.

He stared at me for a sec before answering me, "Why are you unliked what did you do?" Luke whispered.

" I don't know I just am so yea" I look at the clock.

"that's not a good reason for them to hate you." he looked at me with a concerned face.

I didn't answer him I just looked down at my desk. Luke sighed, "well can I at least see your face when I'm talk to you Ariaty?" I picked up my head from my desk moving my hair out of my face and looked at him. He had black hair and eyes he even looked

kinda cute.

He smiles at me, "Your kinda cute!" my cheeks got a little red as I turned away. "W-wait w-what?" I asked quietly, "um nothing!" Luke said quickly.

"ok class let's begin by singing 'One more day' Luke you can share the notes with...Ariaty ok let's begin" mr. Michael said as we began. After the last song we all sang the bell rang.

RINNNNNNG!!

I got up from my seat heading out the door and started making my way to lunch. (I hate this school so much) I thought to myself as I walked though the hallway.

Opening my locker I grabbed my lunch sighing I walked into the cafeteria and sat at my table alone like always.

Then I heared someone sit down. When I looked up my eyes widened a little, "dude why are you sitting here?!?" I don't think I made myself clear or nothing or this dude just isent that good a listener I was lost in my thought before I snapped out of it when Luke answered me.

"I don't see why it's so bad sitting next to you or even talking to your Ariaty!" Luke said with a smile.

Then bad news Lilly came up to my table. "aww look at the little weirdo sitting alone." she started to grin, " hi I'm Lilly what's your name? And why are you sitting with this piece of garbage?" she asked looking at Luke

"I'm Luke Ouji I just transferred to this school and I'm sitting with her because I just want to." was all he said

"well Luke you shouldn't sit with this freak. Come and sit at my table!" she said grabbing his arm and pulling him to get up.

I shook my head "shut the fuck up you whore!" I snapped, " you know what I don't give a fuck i lost my apitight anyways!" I quickly got up and throw my damn lunch away and walked out of the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapters :P