Chapter 5 Luke's POV

Chapter 5

Luke's POV

Stopping at a red light I turn my attention to Ariaty, "So.. Where ya live Ariaty?" I asked. "Just keep going straight. Then just take a right, then just go left, and then just keep going straight." Ariaty answered softly.

"Wow we live on the same street Ariaty that's where I was gonna go after I dropped u off. Well then let's go!" I said as the light turned green and I started to drive us home.

7 minutes later we got to are street, "Ok which one it your house?" I asked looking around and turning to look at her. "Over there." She pointed at the median sized white house. "Awesome we're neighbors!" I said as I stopped at my drive way and opened the car door for Ariaty.

She smiled,

"Do you wanna come to my house I'm gonna be all by myself because my mother left for a buiessnes trip, my brother left for the weekend, and my sister went with my mother I really don't feel like being alone." Ariaty said softly.

I looked into her eyes and saw that she was sad, "Sure Ariaty." I replyed with a smile. Then I saw she eyes lite up that mad her smile. We both started making are way to her house. Unlocking the door we both walked inside as I closed the door behind us. "Make yourself at home Luke!" Ariaty said as she went into the kitchen.

I sat down on he couch and made myself at home, "Do you wanted anything to drink?" Ariaty yelled from the kitchen. I got up quickly and snuck into the kitchen and slowly walked up behind Ariaty where she had her head in the fridge looking for our drinks. (Lol this is gonna be funny.) I thought.

I put my hands on her sides an started to tickle her, "Sure!!" I replyed as I tickled her. "Ahhh W-wha hahahahaha n-noo hahaha Lu-hahaha-ke hahaha stop hahaha please hahaha!!!" Ariaty cryed out in laughs trying to get me to stop.

I smirked at her and stopped tickling her, " ha fine." I replyed. She stopped laughing slowly and took a deep breath and pulled our drinks out of the fridge. Then she started to make some popcorn. (Ooooo I love popcorn!) I thought smelling the popcorn smell in the air.