Chapter 7 Luke's POV

Chapter 7

Luke's POV

When I woke up I felt someone snuggling close to me. I look down and smiled seeing Ariaty peacefully asleep in my arms.

We both must of fallen asleep because I don't even remember what happened in the end of the movie Freddy Kruger number 5. But I don't care I watched that movie 7 times already.

I slowly layed Ariaty down and picked up the left over popcorn and put then in the kitchen. Walking back over to ariaty I picked her up slowly and carried her to her room. (crap which room is it) I thought as i went off to looking for it. when I found it I went in and layed her down sloftly on her bed and covered her up.

I made my way to the door and heard Ariaty made a small noise so I turned around. She rubs her eyes lazily then look around then looked at me.

She yawned and said, "Come luke stay with me please." while giving me her puppie dog eyes. I started to melt form her cute face. "sure!" I walked back over getting in next to her and wrapped my arms around her small waist pulling her to me.

As soon as her head hit the pillow she was out like a light with a smile on her adorable face. I smiled as I watched her sleep ( not in a creepy way that would be weird o.e). I fell asleep after ten minutes from playing with her hair.

----------------

6 hours later.

I woke up to feel someone poking my check. "Stooop 5 more minutes!" I lazily hide my face into the pillow. Then I heard someone giggle....wait dam its Ariaty I forgot.

looking up I saw cute lil Ariaty still giggling at me which could me to blush making her giggle even more.

"hehe your bulshing luke." she said as she got up to st reach like a cat.

"What time is it Aria?" I asked. "Oh uhh." she looked at her clock, "Its 6:30am and did you just call me Aria?" she gave me a cute confused face.

"Why yes I did. I felt like giving you a nick name." I said smiling at her