William Cobb/Talon Bio

Name: William Cobb 

Assassin name: Talon

Age: Immortal (Looks 19)  

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Color: Green 

Personality: Cold, calm, collected, skilled, ruthless, kind to the innocent, puts fear into his enemies, hate cults, will kill slavers, a master in stealth, shows no mercy to his enemies, likes to kill zombies, Likes to kill demons, Loves his adopted daughter, A leader, hates perverts, hates nobles, hates rich people, will protect the weak. 

Likes: Meditating, Training, Quiet places, the shadows, Killing zombies, Killing devils, Killing curses, killing vampires, Killing knights, Killing goblins, killing slavers, killing dragons, killing corrupted people, Protect demi humans, Killing grimm, Killing monsters, killing villains, Team RWBY, Killing titans, Killing criminals, Killing Nazi's, Killing norma haters, Killing bandits, Killing Atlas soldiers, Killing dark angels, The faunus, The demon slayer corps, nezuko, Night raid, Training others.   

Dislikes: Zombies, Devils, Curses, Vampires, Goblins, Slavers, Dragons, Atlas, Ironwood, ozpin, Norma haters, Demi human haters, monsters, bandits, Raven, Dark Angels, The Whitefang, Knights, Grimm, Adam, Nazi's Demons, Muzan, The upper ranks, Nobles, his daughter getting hurt, Titans, Criminals, Kingdoms, Brats, Empires, Slavers, Rich people, being disrespected, his past, murderer's, Villains.

Looks:

(A/N: I couldn't find an anime boy so this will make do, just imagine he;s 19

(A/N: I couldn't find an anime boy so this will make do, just imagine he;s 19.) 

Armor:

Weapons:

Weapons:

Sword and throwing knives

Claws

Abilities' and skills:

Superhuman Strength: William is stronger than any normal human, due to the electrum in his blood.

Superhuman Durability: William is capable of resisting tremendous kinetic impact forces that could easily kill a normal human.

Superhuman Speed: William can move at speeds greater than any normal human. 

Regeneration: Cobb can easily regenerate from lethal injuries, due to the synthesized electrum in his blood. 

Immorality: Due to the synthesized electrum in his blood, William does not physically age, having been alive since 1901. He cannot die by any ordinary means.

Electrum Enhancement: William's system was infused with a chemical compound called Electrum, which is fueled by body heat and partially made up of the chemical compound dionesium , which has the supernatural ability to reanimate dead tissue and heal living tissue over and over again.

Peak Human Condition: Talon was more physically powerful that most humans and had seemingly extreme strength, mobility and resilience. This allowed him to easily overpower and lift normal humans.

Skills:

Martial Arts: The Court of Owls has forged William into a master martial artist, stating he has been trained by the best fighters on the planet.

Weaponry: William, like all Talons, uses an arsenal of bladed weapons on his missions, ranging from his signature throwing knives to full-sized broadswords and axes. 

Tactical Analysis: William is a master tactician and highly observant.

Swordsmanship : William is a highly skilled swordsman, capable of matching anyone in a sword dual.

Master Combatant: Talon was a master of melee, close quarter, unarmed, and hand to hand combat.

Master Assassin: Talon was a highly trained assassin.

Expert Swordsman: Talon was skilled with using a sword.

Expert Acrobat: Talon was highly athletic and acrobatic, able to perform parkour and free running moves with ease and incorporated his skills into moving through urban areas and in combat.

Knife Throwing: Talon's extensive skill with knives and other bladed weapons extended to him throwing them with absolute accuracy.

Leadership: Talon was raised up, between others stuffs, to be a "General" to all of the other Talons.

Suit Equipment: 

Infrared goggles: Talon's googles allowed him to see heat signatures.

Blades: Talon carried a wide assortment of knives, daggers and short swords with him. His uniform even has retractable blades in the arms and spikes in the shoes.

Bladed gloves: Talon's gauntlets were bladed and shaped much like a birds talons, allowing him to stab and tear through flesh effortlessly,

A/N: Here's another animeverse story, i got two more i'm gonna make and then that's it and i'm just gonna work on my other stories and as always, have a nice day/night. 707 Words.