Chapter 2: misplaced

Anna's pov****

I groaned. "ow my head..." I brought my hands up to my head which happened to be in great pain.

I looked around, I seemed to be in a dark cold place. it almost looked like a dungeon. "what the hell?" I stood up from the ground, my headache turning into a horrible migraine making me fall to the ground again. clutching my head in pain.

"Oh my gosh this is ridiculous >~<" I tried getting back up and this time I didn't fall.

That's a start. I began walking around the place. there seemed to be torches lighting up the place but only a little.

"Intruder....."

I stopped.

"W-who- w-what?" I kept walking, this time a little faster.

She hears us.

I kept walking, terrified.

Intruder

"Who's there?!" This isn't funny. I don't like this prank. "Celeste is that you? Guys stop this isn't funny!"

Here lies hyrules bloody history of greed and hatred..

What? I kept walking when I stepped on something. I looked down.

A skull.

My heart started racing and I looked around. bones and skeletons everywhere.My head began hurting again. a lot worse than a migraine making me fall to the ground once more and let out a shriek.

She's one of them

She can see us

She can hear us

Her blood

It calls

We know

" LEAVE ME ALONE!"  I yelled. I managed to look up again only to be met with the red Crimson eyes of a small little girl.

A little girl with blood stained clothes and a slit throat.

I screamed.

And then all went black.

Sheiks pov*****

We walked up to the grave yard making our way to the shadow temple. "so after many years you think that once again the seal is broken?"

Impa looked at me, "I am sure I felt something odd in the temple. something's not right." I nodded understanding her point.

Impa looked at me, she opened her mouth wanting to say something when a loud scream came from the temple.

"Redead?"

Impa shook her head.

"No, it sounded more human. someone's in there." I nodded and we both ran into the temple.

We stopped walking and listened.

Nothing.

"What ever, or who ever it was, I don't think they're still alive impa..." I looked around trying to find any clue as to where this person could be.

Impa shook her head, and walked up to something.

No, not something.

Someone.

"She still breathes.. We need to get her out of here, it's not safe." I nodded at impa and walked up to her and the unconscious woman. And that's when I realized something. This girl wasn't wearing hylian clothes. I took a better look at her and another thing hit me. This woman isn't a normal hylian.

"Anna?!"

Impa looked at me confused, " you know this girl?"

I stood there, looking at Anna, and shook my head. "Never seen her in my life."

Impa didn't look like she believed me but didn't press on the subject. "Let's get her out of here, it's not safe here for her nor us." I nodded and picked Anna up, careful not to hurt her or damage any existing wounds.

So much for forgetting her.

Anna's pov******

"Ugh..." I opened my eyes, instantly regretting my decision the moment light hit my eyes. I brought my hands up to my eyes and rubbed them, hoping that would work to ease them back open without any pain.  Once I could have them open I looked at my surroundings. I seemed to be in a old western style wooden room lying in a bed. A comfortable bed at that. I also noticed my clothes were switched and I was currently wearing what looked like an old fashioned medieval white cotton nightgown.

"How did I get here?" I sat up and decided to explore a bit, what's the point of staying in bed and wait for some kidnapper come and torture me? Exactly. I moved towards the end of the bed and stood up.

Or at least I tried to, but instead I got dizzy and sat back down on the bed.

"You shouldn't be out of bed, you need some rest."

Well fuck....

I turned around thinking about how doomed I was and how my kidnapper was going to hurt me and so on but I was met with a pair (or in this case just one) of Crimson red eyes.

Eyes that were familiar to me.

"Sheik? Is that you? Am I dead? HOLY SHIT IM DEAD ARENT I? This is heaven? I thought it was going to be all clouds and stuff, wait, are you dead? Are we both dead?! Does-"

Sheik groaned frustrated, "SHUT UP WILL YOU?! You are not dead, this isn't a dream it's real. Now can you explain how and why you're here or how you got in the shadow temple?"

Ouch...

I felt hurt again, I remembered how much sheik said he dislikes me last time I saw him. I looked down at the floor.

Why was he so mean to me? What did I ever do to him?

One day he was really sweet and stuff and the next he started being a complete jerk to me..

"Are you going to answer?" I stayed quiet, " Anna I asked you a question!"

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! Huh?! What makes you think that I'll happily talk to you after all the shit you said to me back then and how much you hurt me?! JUST FUCK OFF WILL YOU?! YOU ALREADY SAID YOU WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!"

I glared at him, tears threatening to leave my eyes. I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes and then guilt. But just like that they were replaced by a cold look, "are you going to answer my question or not?"

What?!

The nerve of this guy!

"I SAID FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD!" I yelled at him at the top of my lungs.

"Young lady that is not decent vocabulary for someone like yourself." I was so into yelling at sheik that I hadn't noticed someone else had walked in the room. A woman, a bit taller than me, with white hair And red eyes. She seemed to be wearing clothes with different shades of blue and a silver plate with a red eye symbol on her chest.

"Sheik do you know this girl or not?" The woman asked sheik looking at him.

Sheik looked at me, "like I said impa, I have never seen her in my life.".

Again I feel hurt. How can he say that? Why is he so mean to me?! With one last look, sheik left. The woman, impa, sighed and turned to me. "He won't answer me truthfully so I will ask you, do you two know each other?"

Sheik said he wanted nothing to do with me. So he will have his wish. But I will make sure he gets hell for it..

"No, never seen him before.."