Chapter 59: my dad....

Anna's pov***

"Relax Aaron, just as long as you remain hidden within the palace no one will find out-" Aaron snorted angrily, "I am a creature of legend! One of absolute grace and royalty and I am treated with this disrespect?!" I rolled my eyes, "Aaron, we aren't back home this isn't esmera. Just keep a low profile please? Stay up in the sky until I call for you then when we have a place to hide you from the people of hyrule I'll call you ok?" He growled, and jumped flying off completely enraged.

Honestly what did he expect? He's a fucking dragon!

I felt sheik walk up behind me with both of our horses ready and helped me mount mine. "I take it he wasn't very happy about it?" I laughed, "you try telling a 20 ton dragon that's full of himself and used to being spoiled and treated like royalty wherever he goes that he needs to hide in underground dungeons while chained. Who even came up with that??" He chuckled and mounted his horse, "impa."

Figures.

By the way she's been acting strange lately around me too..

After a while impa began leading everyone back to hyrule and we decided to follow everyone from behind. As in we were the last ones. I didn't really mind it actually, gave me time to goof off.

Damn I'm childish.

"So I've noticed you've been really jumpy lately. What's the big deal mr ninja?"

Sheik rose an eyebrow at me and looked at me funny. "What are you talking about?" I frowned, "I mean you sir are jumpy. You're freaked. What's got you all worked up?"

"It's nothing."

You're a fucking liar.

I glared and made my horse cross in front of his, forcing him to stop. "Bullshit. What's the deal, because for you to be freaked it's got to be serious." He rolled his eyes at me, "Anna I'm not freaked, I'm just confused and sorta weirded out that's it. "

"About????"

ANSWER ME DAMNIT!

He froze and stared off past me and I frowned. If he wouldn't have talked I would have slapped him for being so rude for freezing up on me like that but I guess not. Because my blood froze over and I freaked. 

"Her."

Celeste's pov *****

Dark pinned me down in an attempt to keep me quiet. I did my honest to goodness not to scream or run out of the room in complete terror.

You guys.

There was a fucking portal in my fucking room. And there was something sticking it's head out. A creature that looked to be a mix between a dementor from Harry Potter and an alien from the movie alien vs predator.

"What ever you do. Don't. Yell." He whispered in my ear. I let out a small whimper as he quietly reached for his sword and unsheathed it. "Close the portal Celeste." The creature turned towards our direction and we froze, trying our best to stay quiet. I shook my head trying to tell him I didn't know how. He glared at me and I frowned.

'I need the book for that you dumbass!' I mouthed. He looked over and saw that the book was on the other side of the bed, and that if only he reached over he could grab it. But that would risk us in being seen.

Dark pulled me down and motioned for me to get under the bed and once close enough whispered, "I will distract it, I want you to grab the book and close the portal got it?" I nodded and moved under the bed. Just then dark yelled getting the creatures attention. At this the creature screeched and jumped, trying to claw at dark while avoiding darks sword at the same time. I heard dark grunt as he lost his balance and fell against the wardrobe. I quickly grabbed the book and flipped through the pages, panic coursing through my veins as the creature towered over dark.